Whats your favorite "HUNGRY GIRL" recipe?? Loving the cookbo

ShelbyLB
ShelbyLB Posts: 431
Does anyone else LOVE Hungry Girl recipes??? I have the 300 under 300 calorie cookbook and am loving trying the recipes!!! I love the recipes for red velvet pancakes...and also all of the 'egg mug' recipes!!

Who has made something DELISH that I should try???

Replies

• Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    I just made her "scoopy salmon salad" but used tuna instead. It was great!
  • Txnurse97
    I just made her "scoopy salmon salad" but used tuna instead. It was great!
  • ShelbyLB
    oooo I saw that recipe on her Food Network show!!! It looks delish!!!
  • Txnurse97
    That's where I saw it too. Don't know why I posted twice! :)
  • ShelbyLB
    I haven't tried any of the smoothies but they look delish...does she have a recipe book that has dessert recipes do you kow?
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    I forget what she called it, but I've made the broccoli slaw "pasta" and her faux fried buffalo wings. Also made the onion rings YUM! I know I've made a few others, but I can't remember which right now!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    I haven't tried any of the smoothies but they look delish...does she have a recipe book that has dessert recipes do you kow?

Her books have sections for appitizers, main course, and desserts!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    I LOVE her cinnamonous french toast and Chopped BLT salad!

I can't wait to make more of her recipes.

The next on my to-make list is her FRIED PICKLES! They are my favorite food EVER, so this healthy recipe just about made me do happy flips!
  • not n the book,but saw on tv once(as an OnDemand segment! - aside from being a broccoli slaw lover now,-the fettuchini alfredo (hg style-) is awesome!!!! I dont have the recipe,anymore,but was something ;like shiritaki noodles(I just used egg) ,laughing cow lf cheese,,sour cream(lf0 and i think maybe one more thing.. -google it! :) amazing!!
  • oh and also the chicken parm is really good(from the website-I dont have the book yet,so could be in there?) i want to try the eggplant parm possibly..)