30DS Results (with cute dogs and pics!!)

Options
13»

Replies

• zyarnykh
    zyarnykh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! Everything is "higher", especially in the back!
  • belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i can really see a difference in the back-on pictures & the side pictures! fantastic job! p.s, the doggie pictures made me laugh sooo hard, especially the last one, he looks so confused!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Definite difference!!

And your corgi looks exactly like mine!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Actually yes I can see a difference & especially in the last 3 photos before the dog pics. Great job!!!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I grab my kittens and hold them while i do situps and other random exercises so that they don't attack me. XP
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes I can def tell a difference in the tummy! Keep up the great work!!

I love the doggie workouts! I have 5 dogs, 2 of them are labs that weight around 100lbs so I wont be working out with them! LOL! Def made me LOL and I needed that today!!

PS Im on Round 2 of the SHRED and I love the workout!
  • renderol
    renderol Posts: 21
    Options
    You can see a big change. You are more toned overall! You have got some nice definition! 30 day shred looks like something i want to try!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Your exercises with your dogs cracked me up! Congratulations on your 30 day shred results! :) Our dog likes to walk under me when I'm trying to do push ups. Once I start laughing I'm not too good at the push ups! ha
  • uhoh_billy
    uhoh_billy Posts: 94
    Options
    I love these dog pics! Haha too funny!

You can definitely see changes though! LOOK at the placement of your star tats on your hips! You go from only seeing half of them to the whole thing! And your bum has lifted for suuuuure.

I'm on day 25 myself, just finished it actually (level 3 day 5). I can't wait to post my pics, because I barely see any changes in myself, and I think I won't until I see them in pictures!

GREAT JOB!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Great job! The loss is DEFINITELY noticeable! Especially in your back shot.
    Also loved the puppies, I have a 1/2 corgi and a 1/2 beagle myself! :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Great job! The loss is DEFINITELY noticeable! Especially in your back shot.
    Also loved the puppies, I have a 1/2 corgi and a 1/2 beagle myself! :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    this is officially the cutest thing ever!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!