Yep one of those weeks...

Options
Just_Maddy
Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
I don't meant to bring anyone down but have you recently had just one of those weeks that don't seem to be over and you swear everything you do just comes out wrong and everything happens to you, like even the most ridiculous silly things. I might just start laughing like a crazy person lol

I swear the only thing missing this week it's me locking myself out of the house, you know it's just one of those weeks...

How did you survive? If you have any funny stories it would really mean a lot to me.

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    thats my entire LIFE
  • Just_Maddy
    Options
    thats my entire LIFE

You might be a pro by now, right? lol
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yup. Having one too. Except mine will last for a while. Broken hearts take time to heal.
  • Just_Maddy
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Muppyooh wrote: »
    Yup. Having one too. Except mine will last for a while. Broken hearts take time to heal.

Is there anything helping?

• Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Just_Maddy wrote: »

Eh, I am just trying to keep busy. Spend time with friends and family. And trying not to spend too much time at home.

• lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I swear the only thing missing this week it's me locking myself out of the house, you know it's just one of those weeks...

Shhh don't jinx yourself lol! Funny story. Well my coworker wrote a phone # down on her pad of paper and sat there waiting for the phone to ring. She thought she had dialed it on the phone lol. Took her a minute to realize what had happened.

Same coworker also is so used to her iphone she started swiping her fingers across her work computer monitor and was genuinely confused when nothing was moving. She's also 70 and the cutest little old lady you could ever meet. Secretly I've adopted her as my grandma lol.
  • Just_Maddy
    Options

Shhh don't jinx yourself lol! Funny story. Well my coworker wrote a phone # down on her pad of paper and sat there waiting for the phone to ring. She thought she had dialed it on the phone lol. Took her a minute to realize what had happened.

Same coworker also is so used to her iphone she started swiping her fingers across her work computer monitor and was genuinely confused when nothing was moving. She's also 70 and the cutest little old lady you could ever meet. Secretly I've adopted her as my grandma lol.

hahahahahah omge your grandma and I have that in common xD That is soooo cute! Ouh gawd I swear you just made my day.

I kid you not after I made this thread last night I went out and brought one of those maaaassive water cooler bottles ( Getting strong from all that weight lifting :blush: ) and I was proud of myself for making it that far with it .... WRONG the second I opened my door I noticed the floor was all wet! I'm like uh?! I looked down at the bottle and ouh gaaaaaawd it was squirting insane amounts of water all over the place!!! I wanted to cry soooo bad I just started laughing I was kinda expecting it lol I have no idea how fast I gathered pots from the kitchen to have at least something to drink :( I had a closer look after and it looked like a scratch but the amount of water coming out of it was like a something you would expect to happen to Mr Bean lol
  • Just_Maddy
    Options

Eh, I am just trying to keep busy. Spend time with friends and family. And trying not to spend too much time at home.

Patient: Doctor help me please, every time I drink a cup of coffee I get this intense stinging in my eye.

Doctor: I suggest you remove the spoon before drinking.