Laboring Towards Labor Day (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ::: Orange Orange Orange:: :drinker:

Going to try to get about 60 min cardio here today. Oh....and some water... it's friggin HOT here!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Red. I'm already workin' it for us! I'm down another .4 lbs and have just got into the 150s. Woo hoo! Let's GO, ladies!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    kcthatsme (Kristen) - YEA!!! Congrats on getting into the 150s! Good for you and good for our RED TEAM!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Yes! Had Japanese tonight and stayed under my calories! WOOT WOOT!

Off to work out!

Val

PS GO PURPLE!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Sho and Jill - Welcome to TEAM RED! We're going to do fabulous!

P.S. I'll tell about myself soon...

Welcome to Team Red!
  • ysamatar
    Options
    Hey Team Red. I'm already workin' it for us! I'm down another .4 lbs and have just got into the 150s. Woo hoo! Let's GO, ladies!!

That is so awesome Kristen! Go TEAM RED!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day especially team orange today I did Asylum day 2 and strength training at the YMCA

Drank 117oz of water!

Let's goooooooooooo Orange Team!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    had a kick *kitten* burn today between my little lunch time walk, cardio before and after training with the trainer at the gym....drank over 14 waters and was just a smidge over my zig zag cals for the day (added some soup and bread to my lunch when i had only budgeted for my chef salad) oh well tomorrow is a fresh start.....not sure when i'm weighing in...should be saturday but i might wait until monday...we'll see.....hope everyone had a good day, especially purple :wink:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Good morning all!

Lets make it a good day BLUE team!! :flowerforyou:
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!! :::Waving::: Happy Friday!!!! Did some walking this morning, plan on doing some walking again later today just to bump up my workouts a little. How is the GREEN team doing? Hope to lose another pound before weigh in....as of right now I'm holding steady at 2 lbs lost since last week....holding out til Sunday to see if I can make it 3 lbs before I record it. ;) I got this!!!! Have a great day today everyone. :)
  • jklm
    Options
    Good Morning - Red Team - Just getting ready to head out for my walk. Hope we all have a good day staying focused on and working towards our weigh in cay. When does everyone weigh in? I do Mondays because I can go crazy on weekends and need the fear of a Monday weigh in to keep me in check. Good luck to us! Go RED TEAM!!!

AbbyGrl72 - congrats on your 2 lbs loss!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    goooooddddddd morning purple team.....today is friday....i'm focused on having a great day...water water water to flush the chinese sodium out....i was already feeling bloated yesterday and dinner didnt help lol...although my skort felt loose this morning so who knows...i "peaked" at the gym scale last night and was not pleased but i'm going to wait until monday to do my official weighin.....my neighbor has my scale and i'll run by and see her monday morning...i may get it back from her since i'm going to be weighing weekly....that will be my challenge for the next week...to have the self control to just get on the scale on my weighin day....i think i can work on that.....anyway....no workout today as it is a rest day for me....i am sore in my arms and chest and back from wed and thurs wt training sessions.....today is my highest calorie zig zag day as i dont have a workout on the calendar so i have 1683 cals to eat today...i'm gonna try to be just under that though as i went over a little yesterday....i really want to be strong thru the weekend with no extra snacking and keep my sodium in check so that whatever i'm holding onto can get released by monday's weigh in ....i also know my muscles are holding water from all this strength training i'm doing...hope everyone has a great end to their week.....goooooooooooooooooo purple team.......
  • bluiz13
    Options
    anyone posting weighins yet???? when does everyone weigh in now???? it doesnt matter to me when as long as i have everyone by monday mid day...just curious.....

denise/bluiz13 - either sat or mon
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Well to be honest Denise, mine are going to fluctuate just a little bit (weigh ins that is) Because of me working night shift, I don't want to be working all night, then come home and weigh in. I notice a more *normal/steady* number when I weigh in after I get a good nights sleep. SO....this week I will be weighing in Sunday morning. :) Next week, it will be Monday morning. Just depends on when I work...but I promise to ALWAYS have it in before Noon on Mondays. I just don't want to screw myself or my team out of a bogus number due to me being on my feet all night then coming home and weighing myself.

I am PUSHING for 3 lbs this week....I have 2 lbs for sure....just pushing for that bigger number. ;)
  • jklm
    Options
    I'll usually weigh in by 8 or 9 am PST...that's 3 hours later for you in Florida, right? Thanks for all the work you do, Denise :flowerforyou:
  • ysamatar
    Options
    Congrats AbbyGrl72! That is so cool. I have been trying to stay focus as of not eating too much sweats, but tonight I blew it. My friend is moving away and we had a sweet party for her. Let's see how my body reacts to all that sweet.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Teal team.....Yesterday went past me so fast my head is still spinning. I have to run today and then weare going to a music festival In Hawley, PA....woohooooo Should be fun. Stay hydrated and I'll weighin tomorrow.
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    GO TEAM TEAL!!!

I usually weigh in on Sundays but I was so excited when I weighed myself this morning I couldn't wait. I will weigh myself again and will post it if it's down.

7/9 190.2 :happy:

Down 2 lb. I never lose that much in a week. Water intake? I am so close to the 180s where I haven't been for about 8 years. I now weigh less than my hubby (yes this has been driving me crazy). And I am now overweight instead of obese!
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    :::: Hello Orange::: and everyone

Finally got a workout in today after a hell week of close to nothing! Tomorrow I'll do a better one for sure. Oh and I'm going to try, try, try to work on my lack of water problem... glug...glug.

Let's go Orange!
  • jklm
    Options
    cmpettey - Congratulations on the 2 lbs and especially on going from obese to overweight! Amazing!

I usually weigh in on Monday but I was also so excited when I weighed myself this morning that I couldn't wait either.

CW: 214.4 down from 217.8
    Denise, I owe you a big thank you for this week's challenge. I think my weight loss is due to all the extra water! Thanks!