Keto success

Options

Replies

• honorthecolors
    honorthecolors Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Keep it up and stay motivated!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! You look gorgeous
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Keep it up and stay motivated!
    KetoLady86 wrote: »
    Thats awesome!!! You look gorgeous

Thanks, that is so kind of you to say! I was trying on new PJ's and hadn't even brushed my hair LOL! I snapped a shot as my Mum wanted to see how I looked (I have not seen her for 4 months) and I was shocked at how different I looked in a photo.

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    mu41yielhhbh.png

Great Success!!!
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! When in 2016 did you start? Is it something to followed super strict?
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! When in 2016 did you start? Is it something to followed super strict?

Thanks!!

I started on 1st January 2016 (cliche I know!) and have been super strict at keeping my carbs at under 20g a day. I have only gone over twice, to like 25g and 27g, as I ate out and had to mentally calculate it. I probably over estimated, but I am totally honest with my logging.

I do workout 5x a week for 90 minutes also, which takes dedication, but I love it. Cardio, HIIT & Strength Training (not heavy).

My husband & I have done this together and for me it has been really easy to adapt. I used to be a real cookies & chocolate girl. Anything sweet. Now I pre-log my days, love the food I eat and I am never hungry. I rarely snack.

I don't feel like I am on a restrictive diet, or that I don't get to eat much. I feel like I eat loads! I think it's a mental state and you just have to find a groove that works for you.
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've worked hard for this success and you deserve it! Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!