~Sensible Portions - Cinnamon Apple Straws~

Options
Tonight I bought some Sensible Portions Cinnamon Apple Straws and they are deeeeeeelicous!!!! Has anyone else tried them yet, and what do you think?

They have all natural ingredients, no trans fat, no preservatives, no cholesterol, etc!!

I love them! You should go get some! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    I forgot to mention that 38 straws is one serving! Yay!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have tried the veggie straws by the same company and they are good too.. I haven't tried the apple cinnamon, but they sounds YUMMY!
  • mrsclc
    Options
    I have tried the veggie straws by the same company and they are good too.. I haven't tried the apple cinnamon, but they sounds YUMMY!

Oh man! I didn't even see the veggie ones, I'm going to have to try those too!
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the cinnamon apple straws, and the best part is the amount you are allowed to have. I have no problem with counting out 38 straws for a baggie. Sometimes after lunch I need a bit of a crunch and they are perfect for that or a small side snack. I also suggest other to try these!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    where did you get them from??
  • zyle
    zyle Posts: 34
    Options
    Have both Veggie and Apple Cinnamon straws in the cupboard now they are my favorites 38 per serving amazing <3
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I love love love them!!! You can eat 38 of them for 130 calories...most chips portions are only 7 chips! They also make the veggie straws, sweet barbecue and smooth cheddar. They are all great!! The veggie straws are gluten and dairy free. My nephew is on a gluten free/ dairy free diet and those are one of his favorite snacks.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!!!! the apple and veggie, got them from Sam's! a great snack or replacement for chips.
  • socialite51
    Options
    I've tried both the apple and veggie straws. They are great to have at my desk while working.
  • mariedingle
    Options
    GOOD TO KNOW!! Thank you very much!!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Those r good! There are also veggie ones and sweet barbeque-the sweet barbeque taste like regular bbq chips! I found all 3 of them at walmart in the chip aisle
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Ya, where can you buy them??? I'm in Canada.
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    I haven't tried the apple straws but I LOOOOOOVE the Veggie Straws. YumYumYum. I will try the apple ones. Thanks:bigsmile:
  • mrsclc
    Options

I got mine from Sams Club, which is awesome because it's a HUGE bag so it'll last awhile.
  • summerlee97
    Options
    I get mine from Costco and Walmart. LOVE THEM!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I get mine from Costco and Walmart. LOVE THEM!!!!

I don't have a sams club near by but I do have a walmart what area do you find them??
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I found them at BJ's wholesale club which is just like Sam's but with a different name...probably for a different state or area :)
    Oh and its a pretty large bag for about $4.99 not expensive at all!
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The Apple Straws are my favorite!

They also have different chip type ones.

I've had barbecue, salted and cheese ones.

They're really great when you have a craving for something salty and crunchy.

I love the apple straws when I want something sweet!
  • mrsclc
    Options
    I can't wait to try all the flavors!! I think these are officially my new favorite snack! :happy:

I hope those of you that haven't tried them will be able to find them in your area!
  • areensee
    Options
    Unfortunately this product may not be as natural as you think. Reading from the ingredients i see it may contain canola oil which is a GMO--genetically modified. It has corn flour which might be GMO, sugar which may be GMO if from sugar beets. They don't have to tell you if it is GMO or not. GMO are not natural and evidence suggests these products cause an inflammatory response in the body. Because of this I won't be buying them no matter what they taste like.