ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid

Options
Is it ok to do a ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid without completing 1 full round of each? I will be finishing up Insanity next month and starting to think about the next program. I used to do Turbo Jam a few years a go so I'm familiar with Chalene's moves. Any suggestions?

Replies

• cscor
    cscor Posts: 5
    Options
    I think it is okay to do a hybrid of chalean extreme and TF even though you haven't completed a full round of each. Since you are almost finished insanity that means you are definitely in shape and should have no problems starting the new schedule. Best of luck!
  • KetchamDoTurbo
    Options
    Absolutely! If you've already done TurboJam, doing TurboFire should be no problem since a lot of the moves are very similar. The pace is faster but there's a new to class option included on each DVD which breaks down each set of moves before you do them. I found it to be helpful during the first couple of weeks :)

Be sure to keep us updated on your progress!
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes! That's what I did. I think it's the perfect combination of strength training and cardio.

Elaine
  • tpatel9024
    tpatel9024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies...... I'm really looking forward to the hybrid!!!!
  • cscor
    cscor Posts: 5
    Options
    would love to know what type of hybrid schedule you are doing. i just did burn 3 and now i am going to do HIIT 20!