New Year's Eve Challenge 2016

Options
2»

Replies

• vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    where did our group go??? :-((((((( was it deleted? total bummer! I'm gonna message the creator and find out what's going on.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    @vs_shine I think I saw some comment from the creator asking for someone to take over the group because she had a new Kobe and wouldn't have the time to run it
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely keep posting, if people are happy to keep the group alive.
    I've lost 6.5lbs since August 1st, and I'm still hammering away so I can make it to onederland.
  • vs_shine
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    @vs_shine I think I saw some comment from the creator asking for someone to take over the group because she had a new Kobe and wouldn't have the time to run it

yes! I messaged her! and yes, she said she got a new job and can't run the group anymore! I didn't see that in the group message boards. I don't get on every day so I must have missed it. But I just responded to her asking if she could email me the excel spreadsheet and maybe I can open it back up.

We'll see if she can email it to me!
  • jcharise16
    jcharise16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! I saw thia challenge and wanted to join!
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was looking for this group and couldn't find it. Strange.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    If this group restarts I would love to join. I've been tracking my weight since the beginning of July and trying to hit some goals by the new year.
  • vs_shine
    Options
    Hey everybody! I got the group back on line.

It is still New Year's Eve Challenge 2016

Go check it out!!
    Hope to see you there!!!
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    jcharise16 wrote: »
    Yes! I saw thia challenge and wanted to join!
    If this group restarts I would love to join. I've been tracking my weight since the beginning of July and trying to hit some goals by the new year.

The new group link is here :smiley:http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115653-new-years-eve-challenge-2016
    Don't forget to add your #'s to the google doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgkfaKU3WcCZzG4x1GO1YTCu706vl9Y8-i44QPjzZKo/edit#gid=0

Thank you @vs_shine for restarting it :)
  • vs_shine
    Options
    @starlight682
    Awesome! thanks for posting the link! haha I should of thought of that.

#newtothis