IIFYM users???

Options
Has anyone had success using iifym when you thought your macros (calories) were WAY too high to start??

Replies

• DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I eat at maintenance and I can eat what ever I want but I choose healthy foods because it's more satisfying
  • ggotham2013
    ggotham2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say that I'm trying to LOSE weight. :)
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Exactly what do you think is way too high?
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    wouldn't it be easier with more calories?
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    iifym Works, If 90% Of Your Diet Is Whole/Healthy Foods.. Its Not About Seeing How Much Pizza You Can Eat Every Day, Its More About Fitting In Treats Here And There To Satisfy Those Cravings And Avoiding All Out Binge Sessions. It About Making Weight Loss Sustainable Over A Lifetime Rather Than A Quick Fix Diet That Will Likely Rebound.. If You Stick To A 90/10 Ratio, Or even a 80/20, You'll Make Slow And Steady, But SUSTAINABLE Progress :)
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »
    iifym Works, If 90% Of Your Diet Is Whole/Healthy Foods.. Its Not About Seeing How Much Pizza You Can Eat Every Day, Its More About Fitting In Treats Here And There To Satisfy Those Cravings And Avoiding All Out Binge Sessions. It About Making Weight Loss Sustainable Over A Lifetime Rather Than A Quick Fix Diet That Will Likely Rebound.. If You Stick To A 90/10 Ratio, Or even a 80/20, You'll Make Slow And Steady, But SUSTAINABLE Progress :)

But Pizza And Ice Cream Fit My Macros Along With Beer And Twinkies What Would Be Healthier =/