Ready for MFP friends again!

Options
I recently deleted my whole MFP friend list in a moment of weird emotion. I thought it'd help to have only myself keeping myself accountable. I don't really remember the reasoning behind it anymore. Maybe it's that I'm not the most active socially on this site.

But I miss having people to share the journey with. I've been plateaued for about a year now, having only lost about 5lbs since last August. But I'm ready to start working harder. I'm moving even closer to my gym (from a 20 min walk each way to just 5) and I'm getting my diet even more on track. And I could use a little support.

So, if you like having MFP friends and don't care if I don't always comment on every single thing you post, I'd love to get to know you!

:)

A little about me. I just turned 29. Trying to reach my goal weight before I hit the big 3-0. I'm currently between 185-188, aiming to reach 160-165 (I'm 5'9). I do strength/interval training (cardio doesn't motivate me in the gym, but I walk 4-5 miles/day to and from work) and am working to improve my macros.

Can't wait to meet you!

Replies

• gettingmarried817
    gettingmarried817 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends, but you can add me :-) I have veen logging since the end of May, mainly focusing on gaining energy by improving my nutrional intake and I've lost nearly thirty pounds in the process. I'm adding an exercise program in this week, so it'd be nice to have someone to bounce things off of...
  • Pasifika2016
    Pasifika2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've started fresh as I can't remember my login details. Miss my old support group.
    I don't post to much but love reading friends progress good or bad.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've started fresh as I can't remember my login details. Miss my old support group.
    I don't post to much but love reading friends progress good or bad.

<3 i miss mine too. thanks for the friendship lol
  • sammyantics
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends, but you can add me :-) I have veen logging since the end of May, mainly focusing on gaining energy by improving my nutrional intake and I've lost nearly thirty pounds in the process. I'm adding an exercise program in this week, so it'd be nice to have someone to bounce things off of...

done and done. thanks!
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ...I'm moving even closer to my gym (from a 20 min walk each way to just 5)...

Sounds counterproductive.

Sorry. That just struck me as funny.
  • sammyantics
    Options
    SeanNJ wrote: »
    ...I'm moving even closer to my gym (from a 20 min walk each way to just 5)...

Sounds counterproductive.

Sorry. That just struck me as funny.

lol i know i know. but when you have to add 40 minutes to your gym time just to get there and back, it becomes a lot harder to get your butt there in the first place. especially in boston during a snowpocalypse!

being able to pop over that quickly will make it a lot easier for me to get back on track with my schedule.
    also, hi fellow jersey native!!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me