Hi everyone

Options
My name is Michele , ive been doing this fitness pal since Monday, im trying real hard to keep track can someone advise me im doing fine except i keep going in the negative on the fat and proteins, not by much but maybe 1-4 negative! im trying sooo hard help!

Replies

• SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    My name is Michele , ive been doing this fitness pal since Monday, im trying real hard to keep track can someone advise me im doing fine except i keep going in the negative on the fat and proteins, not by much but maybe 1-4 negative! im trying sooo hard help!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Meaning you're eating too many proteins and fats or not enough?

I really don't believe going "over" on proteins is a bad thing. Proteins help build muscle. The fats is the problem. What types of food do you eat that have fats on them?

Try to be really good about logging your meals everyday and then go back and look at what you're eating. You'll see some patterns. Eliminate some of the foods that have too much fat. Nuts and peanut butter are healthy fats but still shouldn't take in too much.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I think that would be a great question for the General Diet and Weight Loss section. There are so many new people, it may get left at the weigh :laugh: side!:tongue: I have had my protein go over several times, was close on fat and carbs, so far I'm excited for my first weigh in tomorrow.:drinker:
  • butterball70
    butterball70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I'm also having the same problem. I'm in my first week too and I'm finding most of my protein is in the meat i'm eating, but a meal isn't a meal without meat. lol. So What to do? Good luck with the program. I'm already feeling better about my future.:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. , I just watch how much fat has in something also as well as the calories.
  • superdude
    Options
    Seems like alot of people like me who have trouble eating protiens and fat!!!!:ohwell: