Need some partners in crime. You down?

Options
Hello there. Robby here. Well, this is now going to be my second trip around the mulberry bush here at MFP. The first time I got all the way down to my goal weight and then got comfortable and screwed it all up (and then some).

I am sick of feeling sorry for myself, so it is time to kick this off again, and this time no going back to the dark side of the force. The positive aspect is that I have done it before, so I know I have it in me, it's just going to be an awful lot of work. This process is far less arduous with some pals on board to keep me honest and provide that little boost when I need it. I am sure to reciprocate if you need a shot in the arm.

I am an ad exec in my day job, so I am quick witted and pleasantly obnoxious enough to keep you entertained while we work towards our mutual goals.

Please friend me so we can kick things off with a bang. Like most other elements of life, camaraderie makes even difficult processes fun.

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Who can turn down an offer of pleasantly obnoxious entertainment?

I'd be happy to trip around the mulberry bush with you, if you'd like. I've been on MFP for nearly four years, but my weight has not been on a consistently downward trajectory. I've been up, down and sideways. But I keep plugging along.