Finally hit my goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU. You must feel on top of the world! Congratulations! Very inspiring!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Well done! :)
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    GOOD FOR YOU. You must feel on top of the world! Congratulations! Very inspiring!

I do thank you. Its a crazy feeling when you wake up and see your goal numbers show up. It really motivates me to accomplish more in life and thats the best part.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • ericatoday
    Options
    Thanks everyone its really appreciated. Now im just going to concentrate on my fitness. I dont care about toning up or anything but i want endurance thats the most important thing to me.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment!! You should be very proud of yourself-you look great!! :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so healthy and happy. You must be so proud of all of your hard work. What a great role model for your son xoxoxo
  • ericatoday
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Congratulations!! You look so healthy and happy. You must be so proud of all of your hard work. What a great role model for your son xoxoxo

Thank you. I am very proud of myself. I've never really accomplished a goal I've set my mind on ive always been the person too go after something new then get bored and gove up a few months in but i really had to change my mind set and now im ready to keep going with my goals and i really hope my kids can see that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!