• averyquiring
    averyquiring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • averyquiring
    averyquiring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

and I want to lose 10 lbs but the end of October!
  • jennifermherrera06
    jennifermherrera06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm interested and could really use some outside motivation and accountability, however I am going to be traveling for 3 of the 6 weeks and will have stretches of time that I won't have internet or cell service, so I will miss at least one weigh in. I'd like to be down 10 lbs by the end of October.

It might be easier to set up a facebook group for everyone to join and communicate.

Looking forward to the support and interaction amongst the group!
  • Betty1481
    Betty1481 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just found this and I am starting over with my life, three years ago I lost 70 lbs and since the years I have gain like 28 lbs back, I feel like my weight is a ROLLER COASTER, and I want to get back down again to be under 200.. Right now I am at 210 lbs, I have three goals, FIRST GOAL: in the years to be at 180 lbs, SECOND GOAL: is like to be 160 lbs by mid summer next year, but my SUPER GOAL: I would like to be 125 lbs by my wedding in April 2019, I am praying that I can get there.. I have been over 200 lbs since 6 month after my last child in 1993 and I thought I would never lose any weight until I did in 2014 when I was at 182 lbs was my lowest that I been and then gain it back... If anyone can help me out, I would love to get to my SUPER GOAL with out starving myself to death...
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm am 100% in on this. Ironically enough - about half an hour ago - I was in the bathroom at work - looked at myself in the mirror and said that I wanted to lose 10 pounds by October 1st. I know it's very doable. I just need to stay motivated to get it done!
  • Lzm89
    Lzm89 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello guys! Will you guys be interested in me creating a group so we can easily be able to communicate with one another? Also, make sure to check out my recent post, we have a topic of the day!
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    Options
    I'm in...how do i actually join in?
  • Lzm89
    Lzm89 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    a group has been created to improve our communication. The Name: Motivate. Connect. Achieve. I hope to see you all there!!!!!!
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in - my birthday is in October! :)
  • sunshineraej
    sunshineraej Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @Khaliae I want to know if you're dressing up for Comicon. If so, who are you going as?

@Betty1481 Congratulation on your upcoming wedding!!! You can do this!

@Lzm89 I'd love for you to create a group. I'll go find it now...

@hallzeehall Happy early birthday!!!!! Wouldn't that be a wonderful birthday present to yourself - hitting your 10 lb weight loss goal?
  • karincarney
    karincarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YES! please add me!
  • Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-) feel free to add me I'm trying to build up a supportive network for my journey :-)
  • fragglerox
    fragglerox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fragglerox
    fragglerox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lzm89 wrote: »
    a group has been created to improve our communication. The Name: Motivate. Connect. Achieve. I hope to see you all there!!!!!!

How do we join?
  • ReadingTeacher5
    ReadingTeacher5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • judithanne013
    judithanne013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Lzm89 wrote: »
    Hey guys! Hope you all had a great day! I have posted weigh in dates(on my most recent post) .Weigh in will be once every 2 weeks, a total of 3. It was brought to my attention that the 2nd weigh in lands on 9/5 (Labor Day). It's okay to post your weight before or after, at your earliest convince. If you guys have any suggestions on how we can improve our communication amongst eachother please do share.. Let's make this challenge enjoyable and fun! And please encourage one another. We are a team now!!!

I am trying to see the dates of weigh in and where to post. I am new to the boards so may have some questions. I also signed up for the group.

• lgreen0266
    lgreen0266 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge, count me in
  • shellcook2014
    shellcook2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Am in but mine weight loss is so slow. Be great to motivate each other ♡
  • pnotyap
    pnotyap Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I in. Can't wait to get started