Happy vegan

Options
I decided to go vegang a month ago and I haven't craved meat or Dairy one bit.

Replies

• amabella015
    amabella015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started going vegan literally this morning. So far so good. I am going to take it one week at a time and I am determined to stick with it.
  • amyjoan1
    amyjoan1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian for many years and past three months cut out dairy and some other foods. If I were to give up eating fish and eggs to go vegan how would I get that protein? I feel I'm already lacking somewhat not eating meat
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    amyjoan1 wrote: »
    I have been a vegetarian for many years and past three months cut out dairy and some other foods. If I were to give up eating fish and eggs to go vegan how would I get that protein? I feel I'm already lacking somewhat not eating meat

Look up vegan friendly protein options. Some that come to mind: Lentils, beans, peas, nuts, tempeh, tofu etc.
    There are also a ton of vegan protein supplements available in stores and online. I generally average 100g/day.
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    amyjoan1 wrote: »

Eat vegan sources of protein, they abound.