simply gorgeous!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! That is phenomal.
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The trick will be staying mindful enough to keep the weight off. A work in progress.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed to see today. I am down 19 and have 64 more to go (I'm 56). I have wrecked my metabolism from years of bad food, bad diets and trying to side step the exercise - now I am in it for the long haul, logging every morsel, exercising 5 days a week and eating more fruit and veg in the last 2 months than I have in the last 2 years, I'm sure. At some point I've realized this isn't temporary anymore - this is what I have to do for the rest of my life. Your photos are inspiring, it's good to see someone over 50 who has succeeded - so thank you o:)
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 50 and really struggling with no metabolism to speak of!! It is so much harder at this age. Would love to have you as a MFP peer support. You have done fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NancyYale
    Options
    This is what I needed to see today. I am down 19 and have 64 more to go (I'm 56). I have wrecked my metabolism from years of bad food, bad diets and trying to side step the exercise - now I am in it for the long haul, logging every morsel, exercising 5 days a week and eating more fruit and veg in the last 2 months than I have in the last 2 years, I'm sure. At some point I've realized this isn't temporary anymore - this is what I have to do for the rest of my life. Your photos are inspiring, it's good to see someone over 50 who has succeeded - so thank you o:)

Good for you! It's worth everything.
  • Lisa1660
    Lisa1660 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Looking great...so inspiring!
  • NancyYale
    Options
    pegfarrar wrote: »
    I am 50 and really struggling with no metabolism to speak of!! It is so much harder at this age. Would love to have you as a MFP peer support. You have done fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't find it too much slower. But I was less able to absorb the inevitable mistakes and con time to lose.
  • spaghetification
    spaghetification Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration, congratulations !
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow you can easily pass for a 30-something year old now, well done and congrats, really inspiring.
  • NancyYale
    Options
    Wow you can easily pass for a 30-something year old now, well done and congrats, really inspiring.

Thanks! A few to many wrinkles for that. But that's fine. I earned them.
  • NancyYale
    Options
    111 lost now!
  • pldavis10
    pldavis10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Nancy you are incredible! Such an inspiration. And I love your approach - one step at a time and choosing things that you can do forever. I have done the same as you and have already achieved a healthy BMI and I'm now zeroing in on my target. Kudos to you for your achievement! You look fabulous and I'm guessing you feel it too.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! Thanks for sharing-very motivational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!