Replies

• meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love your posts! Do you have a blog?
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My sentiment entirely. I realised a long while ago this was going to be a journey of lifestyle change, not a diet.

Keep going!

3894102.png
  • godlikepoetyes
    godlikepoetyes Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    meryl135 wrote: »
    I love your posts! Do you have a blog?

I do have a blog but I write about all sorts of things. godlikepoet.com I'm thinking of doing the blog on MFP, probably a couple of times a week.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    yesterday i went over close to 1000 cals. i didnt go to the gym. i also had a large cone from dairy queen and ate too many carbs, but you know what...its OK! the most important thing about losing weight is being honest with ourselves and not giving up. yesterday was yesterday, and today is another day. as i write this, im putting on my gym clothes and hitting the elliptical like i have been every day this week.

a very huge thank you for this post!
  • godlikepoetyes
    godlikepoetyes Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You are correct. Being honest. Logging all those calories no matter how angry or ashamed you feel.
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Excellent post! This is exactly where I am. Took me 50 years to get here.
  • triflerose
    triflerose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Man! Have you been spying on me? Awesome blog! this is so me! Going to have to bookmark this and reread it often! Thanks so much!
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this.
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I love your posts ❤️ Have you ever heard that pain/anger from your past and present on a subconscious level can contribute to fibromyalgia? Check out this book for help with it. It helped mine and my mom's and many others. I never thought a book could help with pain, but I am doing so much better. And thanks for the inspiring post!

https://www.amazon.com/Mindbody-Prescription-Healing-Body-Pain/dp/0446675156/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472064505&sr=1-5&keywords=Prescription+for+healing
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why can't I mark this as liked, insightful and awesome? This post is hands-down one of the best things I've read on this site. Well done.
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It was awesome. Can I add you to my friends?
  • ayreka7
    ayreka7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring post!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. :) I'm 53 and working on losing, again. I have done pretty well the past month. I get frustrated when I get on the scales and it hasn't moved (I want to see it go down a pound everyday! Lol- though I know that's impossible). I KNOW what I need to do to lose. I've done it before, then got lazy and the weight came back on. For me, eating less and moving more usually works. When I lost all my weight before, I did not deprive myself of any of my favorite foods- I just ate less of them- and most people couldn't believe I still ate pizza, cookies, etc. I think one of our main problems is we want immediate results, forgetting that it takes time to lose.
    Everyone needs to read this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!