Uk friends ;)

Options
B4LLY75
B4LLY75 Posts: 85 Member
Hey!!!! I'm a vegetarian Just looking for some NEW UK friends.

I've been on MFP for a long time but never really reached out to get more active friends but meeting new people's a goal for 2016, has to be good, right??

I have a background in football, sports injuries and fitness, my goals right now are to maintain mostly, gain muscle and get lean(15% body fat) after losing over 3 stone and keeping it off, What are yours? Feel free to add me and tell me what your goals are and maybe we can share experiences.

Replies

• B4LLY75
    Options
    Hey Anna, I've Private messaged you, sounds like we have some common ground;)
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    Hey Alex, 30kg in 5 months is awesome work, feel free to add me
  • elixile
    elixile Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Manchester here. Still a long way to go (4st), lost 2st last time I was here but only put on half stone back over the 8mths I've been away (injury, CFS/ME preventing me from exercising, being witness to a suicide).

Got back on my bike to commute for the first time since November today :smiley: Looking forward to getting back on track! Good luck with your personal goals everyone!
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • GodivaTrailrider
    GodivaTrailrider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me and 'the boy' Mitch are Midlands based and trying to shift some KG ..... not doing brilliantly at the moment but back from holidays yesterday so 'back on it!' ;)
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • caoimhemolloy
    caoimhemolloy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm irish but seeing as I'm a neighbour of the UK I hope youll add me ! Also veggie!!
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the UK! Request sent.
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey B4 I'm just coming back from a segmental open fracture of the tib and a calf replacement, I've just come out of external fixation and I'm currently focusing on weight loss right now but I'd be happy to add you matey.
  • B4LLY75
    Options
    Hey blade, wow serious stuff, feel free to add me
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • B4LLY75