Restarting my journey need new friends

Options
Hi I am restarting my journey after a very hard and stressful few months and I need new motivational friends to join me on my journey

Replies

• alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, you're welcome to add me, I am a few months into my journey, and just recently started with MFP and looking for as much support as poss... I've lost 30kg so far and looking to burn off the last few kg! It's hard...
  • AshleyGetsSashley
    AshleyGetsSashley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to support you as well! I totally understand, I got off track too but we can support each other as we get back on the horse
  • Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I also fell off the wagon! Back on now though and hopefully i'll be tieing myself to it! - You can do it :)
  • DirkdeKauwe
    DirkdeKauwe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been using this app for ages, I had succeeded in reaching my weight goal, very close to my ideal body image and eating correctly (balancing carbs, fats and proteins), but went off track and working to getting back to my ideal weight and image. Add me and we can motivate each other and keep kicking goals.
  • alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think stress and food are so linked it's crazy. I love the idea of logging my food, it gives you such an insight to the truth of what you're doing. Very easy to lose focus when you have a bad few months, but you just have to dust yourself off and start again!
  • TomL19842016
    TomL19842016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I took a spill off the wagon, then the wagon went ahead and backed up over me and I ballooned up to 270. I'm on day 2 of my journey, so I could use a good motivational buddy as well. Hopefully counterbalance the poor eating habits of my roommates, which is more or less what pulled me down the first time.
  • crumbliss2010
    crumbliss2010 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! I'm restarting as well! Let's motivate each other!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It's normal to go back and forth with this, and I agree that a support system is the best way to move fwd. Feel free to add me. I am at over 410 days of logging, and try to log my food as much as I can.
  • bluelilac102
    bluelilac102 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I completely relate with stress deterring the journey, but a support system helps!
  • darkpreacher1981
    darkpreacher1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day back in over 8 months. Add me and game on!
  • Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me and welcome back! You can do this!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • donnajanewar
    donnajanewar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not on Facebook and I don't know anyone who uses this app so it would be great to have some fitness pals! Please add me because I have no idea how to do it! Thanks B)
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Knowing people are looking is keeping me honest this time!
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It is hard to work towards your goal all alone. That's where MFP comes into the picture.

Not only does it help you to track your calorie intake; but it allows you to connect with like-minded people.

I'm a genuine positive gent who can be seen as a good listener, if you are in need of motivation, feel free to add me as a friend or inbox me. :smile:
  • xosummerrainxo
    xosummerrainxo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same. Feel free to add. Looking forward to friends to make journey easier.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me :smile: I'm happy to help & motivate anyone!
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on daily and I'm nearly 3 months in
  • Valkyrie_of_Hel
    Valkyrie_of_Hel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • magikalmonkey
    magikalmonkey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd welcome some support as well. Having been a fitness fiend for ages I gained a considerable amount of weight after five surgeries from fall 2012 to spring 2013 and another one in 2014. I wasn't allowed to do anything but walk at first then even that was a no-no for a while. On top of that menopause....I became very depressed. :(

I was recently diagnosed with stenosis, degenerative disc disease and severe arthritis so I have to really change how I workout. No & low impact to start and I'll see how things go from there. I'm ready to get my old self back. :#