Kick Me In The *kitten* Please...

Options
Okay everyone, help me through this. Been sick for a few days and haven't been able to work out. Really need to tonight. Spur me on! I'm set to do it, so no "let your body rest", just the kick in the *kitten* and motivation I need. I know y'all will come through for me!! Let's hear it!

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Get 'er done but don't push too hard or you could have a set back. Instead, do a moderate workout to ease yourself back into the groove. :)
  • orangelobster
    Options
    Cast your mind back, back to when you had a really good work out. Remember that feeling you had afterwards...remember how that feeling of accomplishment lasted for hours and you could feel it in your muscles.
    Remember a time when you almost didn't go work out but then at the last minute you did anyway - remember that awesome feeling!
    That smells like victory....wimping out smells like *(&#^
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Cast your mind back, back to when you had a really good work out. Remember that feeling you had afterwards...remember how that feeling of accomplishment lasted for hours and you could feel it in your muscles.
    Remember a time when you almost didn't go work out but then at the last minute you did anyway - remember that awesome feeling!

Your speech was too convincing. Now I feel tired> Like I just had a tough workout and need a nap. *YAWN*
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You guys are rockin'! I'm reading between sets to keep going and so far it's working. You rock Lobster! (no pun intended, lol)
  • Owsla135
    Options

Your speech was too convincing. Now I feel tired> Like I just had a tough workout and need a nap. *YAWN*

This speech is awesome, I feel like Rocky, lol! Anyone have that speech on hand?
  • Owsla135
    Options
    I'm through my lunges and squats, still need to do deadlifts, one legged squats and calf raises, who's with me?
  • Owsla135
    Options
    Speech musta worked... I'm pouring sweat and feel like I'm going to die, but here into my dead lifts I find I've gone up 20lb!!
  • Owsla135
    Options

You got me through it!!
  • orangelobster
    Options

You got me through it!!

Glad I could help. And now YOU rock!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    get off your *kitten* and get it done!!!!

that ok? xxxxx
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you're just another one of the people on here that's lying about how bad you actually want it.

prove me wrong :tongue:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're reading a forum in between sets, instead of just doing them?

....... *leaves*
  • penrbrown
    Options

....... *leaves*

LOL! She probably has a smart phone. Easy enough to type a response between sets. Especially if one is a little less in shape and needs longer recovery moments.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

....... *leaves*

I didnt even catch that....

insensitive. think about the other people waiting.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Even though that guy is spamming I want to know if the OP did the work out?
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Owsla135 wrote: »
    kick me in the *kitten*

I can't promote animal abuse
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    Owsla135 wrote: »