Looking for friends with a high amount of weight to lose

Options

Replies

• AliciaID
    AliciaID Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 108 pounds to lose. I have lost 8 pounds so far.
  • MarkaStone
    MarkaStone Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm down 57 lbs so far (took about 4 months) and I need to lose at least as much again. So feel free to add me and my diary is open to read
  • cnzr12love
    cnzr12love Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everybody can feel free to add me, too! I have about 60-70 lbs total to lose and I've lost 32 lbs so far!!
  • jennylee274
    jennylee274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 45 more to lose. Feel free to add me
  • joearcabascio
    joearcabascio Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Down 65lbs since Feb. Looking to loose another 40. Feel free yo add.. new to the forum too
  • Delthalewis76
    Delthalewis76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. When I started I had 86 to lose. I am down 22 pounds since beginning. Would love to b friends with everyone. I will open my diary u guys got to try my lunch salad I came up with. Very low calorie and yummy. Good luck everyone. Can't wait to take this Journey with u.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100 lbs to lose!
  • keexa92
    keexa92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    100 plus to lose! add me please!:)
  • writerelh
    writerelh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My goal is to lose 90-100 pounds. Im at my heaviest weight- having gained back 40lbs lost before having knee surgery. I'm pretty discouraged and have zero impulse control, so any motivational help is appreciated. I would love to find some new friends to share struggles and successes with. I haven't used the community portion before, so it's all new to me.
  • n2healthy
    n2healthy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 pounds to take off. I've taken 80+ off before but put it all back on - with a cherry on top (a bit extra). I will likely have days somewhere down the road where I feel like the Queen of Sabatoge but I'm new here as of this week and I'm very psyched. Seems like it takes oh, so long to get back on the wagon....everything has to be in sync. Feel free to send me a friend request so we can encourage + uplift one another along this journey.
  • drayah82
    drayah82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight. My daughter just turned 2 lol but ill get there! I'm finally feeling like I'm ready to make a change. Add me!
  • fuzz_bunny
    fuzz_bunny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Dana. I need to lose 130 pounds but my first big goal is 75 pounds. Feel Free to add me.
  • Valkyrie_of_Hel
    Valkyrie_of_Hel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been back and forth with this, and I'm needing to do this for me. Starting over fresh today & I have about 60 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • adbe103010
    adbe103010 Posts: 9 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alicia. As of today—my heaviest weight ever—I have 120 pounds to lose. The doctor would probably say I have even more than that to lose. But I gotta start somewhere. I have tried and failed many, many times before. But this time I have a motivation that I never had before. So hopefully this time will be THE time. Like everyone else, I could really use all the support and motivation I can get. So, everyone, please feel free to add me as a friend. I look forward to "meeting" all of you!
  • DThomas916
    DThomas916 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 435lbs and want to lose 200lbs. I don't wanna be a Diabetic anymore....any motivation is any, pls count me in... add me
  • ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have lost 57lbs so far, looking to lose another 40-50lbs. looking for some friends to help keep me motivated
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi please count me in too - I have lost 55 ish, and about 45 to go - right in the middle of it! Motivation from fellow travellers means so much :-)
  • soulpolka
    soulpolka Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have to loose 60 pounds. I have joined MFp earlier and lost 17 pounds - but gained all back and I want a fresh start again.
  • hlektra28
    hlektra28 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 20kg to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hi I'm down 51lb in 7months. exercise truly has been the key for me. I still have days where I eat pizza, pie, chocolate whatever. it's just a balance. I want to lose 50 more still. feel free to add me