Replies

• KMychelle
    KMychelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • transformedbyhim56
    transformedbyhim56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your dramatic change in appearance just go to show that cutting calories and exercise are very important in changing your body. Adding weights will help you tone up even more. I love the "body pump" classes at my gym where I work out!
  • cgendebien5
    cgendebien5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What's your goal weight op?

Goal weight is about between 140-150. It really is going to depend on how it looks as I get closer, how much muscle, body fat ect. I think 150 with muscle is a good goal for me
  • cgendebien5
    Options
    mababauta wrote: »
    For yoga I'd recommend Yoga with Adrienne on youtube. She has all kinds programs including a 30 day starter series. Congrats on the loss. It's really noticeable.

Oh perfect! Thank you so much I am going to check that out!
  • lighterme63
    lighterme63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up! Can you share your exercise routine?I have bad knees so can not do running, jump ropes etc.
  • cgendebien5
    Options
    Great job keep it up! Can you share your exercise routine?I have bad knees so can not do running, jump ropes etc.

Hey there, running hurts my shins so I usually do 30 min high resistance on the elliptical and high resistance 30 minutes on the exercise bike, then a really good long stretch afterwards and some abs. That is currently it, which is why I want to change it up. Get into yoga or weight lifting, maybe even both, but baby steps haha.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Your starting point is really similar to mine. I hope I look half this good when I get to where you are! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!