Looking for weight loss pros or weight loss beginners

Options
Hi, I have been doing my MFP for 25 days ! This is the best I have ever done, 25 days I have stayed in my point range, been very active and have lost 9 pounds. I am looking for other to help keep me motivated, give ideas for meals and for new ways to workout and burn calories . Please feel free to send me a request, I have an open diary.
A little about me : I am 36, I have PCOS(which is a pain for weight loss) but no other medical issues , I am 5'6" and weigh 220lbs. Started out 235! When I saw the scale that was very unsettling .... To see a number that high. But the real breaking points , not being able to fit in my clothes and seeing candid pictures of myself (you know , where I wasn't posing and basically looked like a big round blob). I didn't even recognize myself !
But I am finally on the right track. Add me and let's do this together . My first goal is to get below 200 pounds . My ultimate goal is to get to 160! So add me please !!!

Replies

• DThomas916
    DThomas916 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 435lbs and want to lose 200lbs. I don't wanna be a Diabetic anymore....any motivation is any, pls count me in... add me
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the beginners. I have never faithfully or successfully done this. I get it wrong more than I get it right but I have managed to lose 8 pounds. I'm happy to help if I can. But the best I can probably do is cheer.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Keep It Up, Getting That Momentum Built Up Is The HArdest Part
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 235 days and have lost 55 pounds. I started at 220 and am now 164 and am feeling great. Having supportive and motivated friends on MFP has been a godsend and has really helped keep me pushing. My sister has PCOS and I know it makes it really hard for her to lose weight so I feel for you. I am sure that if you are committed and have a good plan you can achieve your goal. I still want to lose another 10 pounds or so and then will be working on maintaining it. Let's be friends!
  • bmclogins
    bmclogins Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have just started, too, and it's the first time I feel like something is working. I'm down 4 pounds and don't feel like I'm on a "diet" -- something has just clicked and I realize I can slowly lose this weight if I just stick close to my calorie limits and don't give up. I need the support, too. Having a "reminder" that I need to keep this up would be great, so please add me!