Are you a Guy on a Diet? Check out GOAD group

Options
Calvin2008Brian
Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
edited August 2016 in Getting Started
There is a great community of guys (guy-guys, girl-guys, guys-of-every-stripe) over in the Groups section of the myfitnesspal community. If you like your weight loss/maintenance community to be helpful and supportive, a little edgy and fun, and with all semblance of sugar coating removed, this could be for you. Find us by searching "GOAD" in the "search groups" box after clicking on Groups.

GOAD has been around for 10+ years and recently moved here from the former WeightWatchers community boards. In that time countless "GOADies" have given and received tips, advice, support, and KITA. We have some regular/daily threads, some special interest threads (runners, bikers, walkers), and always an open forum to ask questions and share your weight loss experiences.

Stop by and introduce yourself. A little GOADing might be just what your weight loss plan needs!

Replies

• Calvin2008Brian
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ha! Don't be sorry! When WW was emphasized that their plan is "a lifestylye, not a diet," we considered changing the group's name to GONAD: Guys On Not A Diet.
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    sorry, I read this as "Check out the GONAD group."

I'm glad I'm not on the only one who saw it as a gonad diet.... I'm like what does Rocky Mountain Oysters have to do with this?
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Options
    bandb678 wrote: »
    Add me please

Just like with weight loss, no one is going to do this for you. Add yourself, please!
  • Kramti386
    Kramti386 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Brian
    I miss you guys. Can you add me to the Goad group too.
    Thanks
    Mark
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Uggg, I hate being on a diet, I'd rather be a GONAD :)