New girl, would love some buddies!

Options
Hi y'all, I'm a 20 yeAr old girl from Virginia, and I just started MyFitnessPal a few days ago with the goal of losing weight. Things are going well so far, but I'm worried that once I go back to school I'll lose the motivation I have right now.
I'm a runner, a writer, and I try to keep a positive attitude always. Let's keep each other in check?

Replies

• WhimsyWayward
    WhimsyWayward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a friend and support ya!
  • supermedpinkpalelipstick
    Options
    On the same boat, also 20! Would love some friends on this website
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, I'm a 20 yeAr old girl from Virginia, and I just started MyFitnessPal a few days ago with the goal of losing weight. Things are going well so far, but I'm worried that once I go back to school I'll lose the motivation I have right now.
    I'm a runner, a writer, and I try to keep a positive attitude always. Let's keep each other in check?

Nah. Just keep running the Roanoke City Greenway and you'll be fine! (Fellow Nokian here)
  • ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
    What are your weight lose goals?
    Feel free to add me
  • emiliem9958
    emiliem9958 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ksved187 wrote: »
    Welcome! :)
    What are your weight lose goals?
    Feel free to add me

I will! I want to lose 55lb to start out with and then go from there!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • smithwm
    smithwm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to drop about 10-15 lbs myself! Please feel free to send me an invite!
  • NyokaLAnderson
    NyokaLAnderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends, have a ton a weight to drop
  • atyrone
    atyrone Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • KathrynDoe
    KathrynDoe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    21 year old female that's pretty new to this as well! Looking to drop some fat but gain some muscle! Would love some company on my journey! :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • success84
    success84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for new friends too so we can motivate each other and reach our goals! Feel free to add me if you like :) I'm 31, live in Maryland, working on losing a ton of weight. Gonna get the weight loss surgery soon and need some motivation to stay on track. Ttys

Misty Dawn