Finally Time

For years, I have put everyone first; now its time to put myself first. I have had this app since 2013 and while I have lost a little bit of weight I have never truly committed myself to changing my lifestyle. Part of the reason is because when I look in the mirror I don't see myself how I actually look. I tell myself, you don't look bad and so on and so forth, but when I see group pictures, I am like who is the big guy... wait that's me and that's about to change. For years I have tried for perfection and I fail. If I messed up one meal, I would say oh well. I guess I don't want it bad enough and go right back to my bad habits. I would beat myself up and belittle myself for failing. I would seek out the magic diets. I have tried low-carb, high-carb, paleo, and on and on.. for the first 20-25 days I would rock it. Usually losing 20 -25 pounds then I would go back to 'normal' eating and gain the weight and plus back. So this time around I have decided to change my lifestyle, I am going to eat what I want, but I am going to seek out the healthiest option and stay within my calorie goal. Here's to success, I feel I deserver it. Finally!

Replies

• ahappieru
    ahappieru Posts: 11 Member
    You do deserve it and you can do it. Just keep saying "giving up is not an option". Stay strong!!!