It's a hot day, you're thirsty, and you stop at the convenience store...

1235»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    edited August 2016
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Return2Fit wrote: »
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Return2Fit wrote: »
    What drink are you grabbing?
    I refill my water bottle from their sink....

Being that vagrants and probably crackheads generally frequent these places I'm going to say yuck to this one.
    haha - so true!
    And you can also tell much about an establishment by virtue of what they sell in the restroom vending machines - OUCH - and I'm still stealing their water!
    B)

I would probably shoplift a water rather than use their sink if that's the case :lol:

To answer OP: a BOTTLED water and diet Dr. Pepper. And some Slim Jims.

What kind of convenience stores are you going to where you can't just dispense some water from their soda fountain for free?

Soda fountains?

One of these
    22-1-00707-91jfknokbl4-600x450.jpg

There is almost always a button or lever to dispense plain water from one. You can see one here right below the lemonade dispenser.

Yeah, I know what they are ... and I know about the water button ...

But I'm trying to think the last time I saw one of those things in a convenience store.

Oh, and it's called "pop".

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Either Perrier or Diet Coke.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Smart Water ooorrr a San Pellegrino lemonade. Maybe a Coke Zero if I haven't brought one in my bag.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Thirsty? Water for that, always. Just wanting a drink for an event? Unsweet iced tea if they have brewed tea, or some sort of diet coke.
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    WATER!!! THE BIGGEST ONE THAT'S COLD :p
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Where's the Slurpee machine??
  • misdawn
    misdawn Posts: 11 Member
    Water
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    A bottle of water, unless I'm also feeling dizzy from the heat, then I'll grab water and an iced tea..the sugar really seems to help.
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    It really depends on how I'm feeling....but it'll either be ice water (it HAS to have ice in it, though...it can't just be cold), Sobe Lifewater - Yumberry Pomegranate (if I need a little flavor), or if I need carbonation, Diet Dr Pepper (I know, I know...diet soda is bad...).
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    dr pepper, or vitamin water, or iced tea, or gatorade.... depends on my mood, what's on sale, etc
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Unsweetened iced tea if it's before 3 p.m., otherwise Minute Maid 5 calorie lemonade if they have it, or diet root beer, or water.
  • ptitscargot
    ptitscargot Posts: 71 Member
    Water, but if I can... out of the fridge. Don't like to drink too cold. (#weirdo)
  • imjia
    imjia Posts: 15 Member
    Never stop at the convenience store, always have water with me!
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    64 oz. Coke Slush!

I mean . . . a diet Snapple Half & Half, water, or Sprite Zero. :|
  • bigizzy
    bigizzy Posts: 73 Member
    I'd that a picture from Google or from your local? I've never see so many unhealthly drinks at once. The bright colours would draw me in but like many others I'd go for the water.
  • kamiev
    kamiev Posts: 5 Member
    I've been on a cross country roadtrip, so convenience stores are my lifeline right now. If they have it, I'll grab coconut water to help me stay hydrated better. If it's not available, I'll just grab water. Normally I'm opposite: water, but coconut water is a nice treat too.
  • DrowningInAbyss
    DrowningInAbyss Posts: 9 Member
    Water ❤
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Water. Can't stand soft drinks or sports drinks. And why waste calories on empty sugary drinks
  • Rabbitsocksgardener
    Rabbitsocksgardener Posts: 74 Member
    I go for an aloe drink if they've got it! Or an Arizona green tea