T25 Results..Feel free to share before and after pics. ☺

Options
Does anyone have any results (Good or Bad) to share about doing Shaun T's T25 program? I just ordered and will start it around Labor Day and I was hoping to get some idea of how realistic the results really are.

Replies

• mandysfinch
    mandysfinch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just on my last two weeks of beta and have lost 3 inches of my waist and about 10 pounds from it. It looks quite easy when you watch the DVDs but actually doing them you will be dripping sweat. I hated cardio before I started these but they have really motivated me and enjoy doing them. Have got gamma but may have to do beta again as not sure if can keep up with gamma yet
  • mandysfinch
    Options
    Ps I mostly modify
  • mandysfinch
    Options
    I also don't do nutrition plan but follow calorie count diet.
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Mandysfinch
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at the end of wk 2 of beta. I love T25! It's hard work, but totally worth it! Stick with it, modify when you need to, catch your breath when you need to, and you will love the results!
  • Jenpiddles
    Jenpiddles Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd post some pics, but I'm not sure how from the app. I had great results though! I lost 20 pounds from the beginning of alpha to the end of gamma. I only did the modified moves throughout.
  • bionicbunnie
    bionicbunnie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of t25 alpha and I can tell you that you get out of the workout what you put in. You can modify a lot though. My main goal is to try to do each workout without stopping and it's a challenge. I have only lost about a pound or so, though. But have only recently been very strict about diet (measuring and counting calories)