Looking for massive weight loss stories

If you've lost a TON of weight, I'd love to hear about it! Please tell me your story and send a friend invite! I've lost 44...26 more to go!! 1,000 cal per day, mostly fruit, veggies and lean protein coupled with intermittent fasting!

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Check out the Success Stories section. There are tons of them there.
  • xxlno
    xxlno Posts: 21 Member
    you are fabulous!!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Down about 135 lb, with around 25ish to go. I'll write up some more when I get home from work.
  • manto2112
    manto2112 Posts: 51 Member
    rankinsect wrote: »
    Anyhow -

I started early last summer at just shy of 320 lb. I don't even have any pictures from that time, the closest I have is the picture below which was probably around 280 lb, from several years ago. Currently I'm around 185 lb, and you can see me below in the new clothes I bought for a conference next month. The pants are a bit snug, they're 18 inches smaller in the waist than I used to wear, and I'm hoping by next month they'll fit like a glove. (I also don't really like that tie - I'm going to grab a purple and lavender paisley tie I think).

Didn't do way too much special to get there - I set a reasonable deficit and am decently active. Mostly just CICO - I only really pay attention to calories and protein, and I eliminated nothing from my diet. In terms of exercise, I do about 3 hours/week of training, but also I do a lot of long hikes (~ 6 hrs, looking to push that to 8 or so) on weekends, and I walk at least a half hour a day, but that is purely for pleasure.

ht2t7idbxj2t.jpg
    3rgbsr1esglt.jpg

You look so good!!!!
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Have lost 94 pounds till date in last 6 months. still need to loose 40 more pounds but on it.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Incredible success from all of you wow !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!