30 Day Shred - additional exercise?

Options
My scale has been stuck for three weeks. Should have gone down for two weeks, and then probably should have gone up this week. But nothing. I'm reevaluating everything, and I've decided to try the 30-day shred. To those of you who have done it, have you simply incorporated it into your current exercise regimen? That was my thought, especially given that it's only 30 minutes/day. I currently do cardio 4-5 times a week (spinning/running), yoga once a week, a strength/endurance class twice a week, and weights twice a week. Will it work well to just add the Shred? I have worked out a schedule where I can continue to do all of the things, so there will not be an issue with getting the workouts in. Thanks for any thoughts.

Replies

• beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I do Shred in addition to my regular workouts. I already completed 30 days, so I'm rotating through the levels. Usually I do Shred in the morning and I will end up doing an additional 30-40 minutes of cardio after work.
  • in_my_dreams
    Options
    I have been doing the shred a few days a week and also using my stationary bike at least 4 days a week. It seems to be working for me, have lost 11 lbs in the last 6 weeks.
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    on the days i do the shred i take a walk or a bike ride (something low impact) and on my skip day i do my usual 3 mile run. level 2 of the shred makes my muscles so shakey i just can't run after.