Workout Leggings Recommendations Please

Hello and I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong board!

Do any of you have recommendations on thick good quality workout leggings? Preferably capris length ones vs. ankle length ones and with a higher waist? Budget friendly would be great but if they're magical leggings I would splurge. Also I am L-XL and 5'3 if that helps with any of your suggestions.

The ones I have on rotation (between washes of course) are starting to get worn out and are getting loose.

Thank you and have a lovely day :smiley:

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I really like Tek Gear brand from Kohl's. They have fitted and straight leg Caprio. The Shapewear line is higher waisted and I forget what the mid-waist line is called.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    I have leggings from pretty much every brand. My very favorites are the compression leggings (both crop and full length) from old navy though! $20ish and they have sales often. It's annoying how good they are and that they beat out my much more that $20 leggings from lululemon, athleta, nike, etc! If you want to spend more (why?) then I really do like my crops from lululemon.
  • mishii28
    mishii28 Posts: 30 Member
    Thank you! I will check out both
  • sarahkw04
    sarahkw04 Posts: 87 Member
    I think I've tried every legging possible. My newfound favorites are Athleta's chatagranga ones. They come in crops, full length, etc., and have a high waist. I mean I LOVE them. I wear them for both barre and powerlifting.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    My favorites are from Lululemon and Zella.
  • yaygerbomb
    yaygerbomb Posts: 5 Member
    Old Navy fasure. They're compression and super thick, not see through whatsoever. They constantly have sales.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    My favorite are Nike and Old Navy compression although I think I read that Old Navy had changed the fabric content. Mine are at least two years old at this point. As far as washing I use Woolite and always hang dry and haven't had any issues with fabric stretching.
  • mishii28
    mishii28 Posts: 30 Member
    VegasFit wrote: »
    My favorite are Nike and Old Navy compression although I think I read that Old Navy had changed the fabric content. Mine are at least two years old at this point. As far as washing I use Woolite and always hang dry and haven't had any issues with fabric stretching.

I will start to hang dry them! I've been putting mine through the dryer. Thanks!