Attempting to lose 98 pounds

Options
Hey! My name is Samira, I'm a 25 year old working mother and wife. I've had weight issues most of my life. I have a slightly underactive thyroid, and as of recently, irregular monthly cycles. My son is 6 years old, and I just don't have the energy to play with him. So because of these reasons, I've decided to make a lifestyle change.
I was the type to eat fast food 1-2 times a day. Drink at least 30 oz of soda daily. If I wasn't working, I was sitting on the couch. But I've made some serious changes since August 13th.
I've used this app in the past, and I feel like I need to use it again. I'd love to meet new people on here. Get meal/snack ideas. See what type of workouts you're doing. And just motivate each other :)

Replies

• SavannahJJ93
    SavannahJJ93 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Sent request!
  • MARILYNENA
    MARILYNENA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So glad you said no to the sodas.....sometimes our wrong choice brings us to the right place! add me!
  • putdownthecake1
    putdownthecake1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sent request x
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Julie! Feel free to add me. I've lost 17 lbs so far and looking to lose another 60-65. My diary is open and I'm usually on here every day so we can help motivate and support each other!
  • liluleecee
    liluleecee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to figuring out how to connect with people on mfp! Kinda exploring now and I'd love to become friends on here I just don't know how. So request me if you can :o) THANKS!