Annoying Man Boobs

Options
Please someone tell me the best ways too get rid of them ?!

Thank you

Replies

• reecekyall
    reecekyall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have just started running twice a day and in the run I do a little hill sprint 3 times because I've heard sprinting helps
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Eat in a calorie deficit. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce, so you'll lose the fat from everywhere.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Eat in a calorie deficit. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce, so you'll lose the fat from everywhere.

Pretty much this and time. Everyone's different and people lose fat from different areas at different rates.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Depends.

Psuedogynecomastia is an accumulation of fat. Fat will eventually come off with the correct diet. You can't target fat loss, diet or exercise has no bearing on where fat is used from. Your genetics dictate which store of fat is used and when. My chest is the first to build fat, and the last to go.

Gynecomastia is excessive breast tissue in males and requires surgical intervention to remedy.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Who ever told you that hill sprints help this is completely wrong. Have you taken up running twice a day?

Calorie deficit as in lose more fat. Also I am making a suggestion on strength training. Cardio really is not gonna do anything except help you with your calorie deficit to loose more fat and of course excellent cardiovascular health.