13»

Replies

• charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    edited August 2016
    You, Ma'am are an inspiration! x
  • cjuneau69
    cjuneau69 Posts: 20 Member
    Totally amazing!!! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    MFP Rockstar! B)
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    You, Ma'am are an inspiration! x
    Awwww... Thank you!
  • azpostal
    cjuneau69 wrote: »
    Totally amazing!!! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!!!
    Thanks! Can't believe I did it!!!
  • staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    I just started my journey a few weeks ago and this is very inspiring! Congrats!
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    You look 20 years younger! If you told me you were 35 I would believe you. Bravo on your transformation and commitment it is not easy to change your habits but it is worth it
  • KatieO1217
    KatieO1217 Posts: 3 Member
    How do I start this ugh it's so hard! Just recently got Married and feel like nothing will work...I hate healthy food...someone help lol
  • raakraak
    raakraak Posts: 5 Member
    Fantastic! thank you for posting - feeling inspired!
  • azpostal
    KatieO1217 wrote: »
    How do I start this ugh it's so hard! Just recently got Married and feel like nothing will work...I hate healthy food...someone help lol
    It def helps if your hubby shares your exercise/diet lifestyle. I am fortunate that mine does... He has lost 35 pounds
  • taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    You are truly an inspiration. I'm turning 51 in a few weeks and worry that the older I get, the harder it gets to lose the weight. You're proof that age is not a factor. Congratulations, you look amazing!!! :)
  • jps2222
    jps2222 Posts: 61 Member
    KatieO1217 wrote: »

Start small. You can just log in MFP, no matter what you eat. That will help you learn about what you're eating and look for places you might make small changes. When you're ready, you can add small amounts of exercise, like walking for a few minutes a few times a week. Lots of people find that doing very small things lets them start seeing weight come off and that motivates them to do more. As for not liking healthy food, your body craves what you give it. As you make small changes and adjustments your body will crave junk less and appreciate the healthier options more. Finally, don't expect quick change. As you set goals in MFP, go for something small like half a pound or one pound a week. That will make your calorie goals less restrictive but keep you on track and you'll get there eventually. Keep in mind that this is a marathon, not a sprint - the next 6 months (or one month or 5 years) are going to pass, anyway, and you can choose to get through them in the same shape you're in now or worse, or having made a few changes that will get you closer to your goals, regardless of the pace of change. You can do this!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    There is NO way you're 55. You look 25 in your smaller picture. Great work and what an inspiration. You're right when we stick to the program, it works.
  • donpropst
    donpropst Posts: 3 Member
    What a wonderful inspiration your story is for those of us starting this road to weight loss. For me, something that I have battled yo-yo dieting and weight loss/gain all my adult life. Great work. And hope I can achieve such a success too.
  • azpostal
    There is NO way you're 55. You look 25 in your smaller picture. Great work and what an inspiration. You're right when we stick to the program, it works.
    Wow! I'm blushing! Thank you for your kind words :)
  • azpostal
    donpropst wrote: »
    What a wonderful inspiration your story is for those of us starting this road to weight loss. For me, something that I have battled yo-yo dieting and weight loss/gain all my adult life. Great work. And hope I can achieve such a success too.

Start off with baby steps and never look back! Good luck on your journey!
  • PrettyBrownEyes85
    PrettyBrownEyes85 Posts: 10 Member
    This is so inspiring!!!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Congratulations for your accomplishment! Outstanding job. Glad you feel grest too! Cheers
  • azpostal
    AngelinaB_ wrote: »
    Congratulations for your accomplishment! Outstanding job. Glad you feel grest too! Cheers

Thank you!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!