this is sick!

Options
2»

Replies

• Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    This breaks my heart, actually. Imagine being so broken and so self-hating that this would seem a good option. And we live in a world where people actively egg this woman on, encourage her to destroy herself. It's like the people who scream "JUMP!" when they see a girl on a ledge. I know everyone's mad at her and feels she's "disgusting," but I find the whole mess, from the little girl to the mom who is killing herself for the entertainment of others, devastating. Makes me want to cry.

Kris
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    This is truely sad and disturbing. Seeing how she is now "single" and has a 4 yr old, whats going to happen when her heart stops do to all the junik she eats. How selfish and low to do something like this to not only herself but her family!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    15,000 calories per day ?!!!!! :noway:
  • NickAmrine
    NickAmrine Posts: 34
    Options
    WOW! your right this is bad! When she dies at 50 years of age those people next to her won't be smiling anymore!
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is so sad :( I hope she can find it in her to change her life before its too late.

On an unrelated note, I'm 123lbs, eating healthy and exercising every day, and I have high cholesterol, but this 700lb woman who makes a career out of pigging out doesn't? :noway:
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I think that is really wrong. She can't take care of her daughter when shes 700lbs, I hope someone steps in and does something about that situation on that little girls behalf.

There is a second lady doing the same thing, we saw them on a tlc show recently...."strange sex"? or something it was called. Her BF was really fit, and she was massivly obese. He got turned on by feeding her and bathing her, cleaning in the folds....it was disturbing.