Ugh

Options
I just cant get past the 200lbs mark!! Its really fusterating. I know if i kick up my work out i am sure to lose that last pound and half to get to 199 but its still making me mad!! UGH! sorry just venting

Replies

• hikercpa71
    hikercpa71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You're so close!!!!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    keep at it!! it will come! try not to stress fantastic job so far!!! :)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    This seems to be a common problem. I had it, as well as a friend. I think it is more of a mental thing.

I read an article last night about having plateau points around certain weights and how to stick with it and you will push past them.

Keep your head up and keep moving forward, you can break it.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just gotta get my butt back into the gym 5 days a week!! i been walking since its been so nice, but i feel i dont get the same benefit
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are getting enough sleep and water. Have you tried stepping up your workout? Have you tried zig-zagging your calories? I didn't know what zig-zagging was until I researched it after hearing about it in this other post: "finally-figured-out-the-best-way-to-zig-zag-calories-on-mfp". It is another way to break through a plateau! More calories one day, less calories the next. Worth a try!

- JIll
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I hate getting stuck. Really you just have to let go of the number for a little while.. eventually your body will kick itself back into gear.. I totally get where you are coming from though.. been there many times and certainly will be there again.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You have got this!! Bring on the sweat!