My 200 Pound Loss -Top 10 Secrets

Options
I just got an article published in the Huffington Post called about the Top 10 Secrets To Losing 200 Pounds. I did not have surgery, go on a crazy diet, or do extreme exercise. Check it out! I'm so excited! Please leave a comment on the Huffington Post if you like the article.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c20edfe4b0b01630df6746

Replies

• pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Congratulations on your lifestyle change AND the article on Huffington Post. Amazing. So happy for you and I don't even know you. I liked your idea about antique luncheon plates. I use smaller plates but boring. Time to find some pretty, interesting ones. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I just happened to read this article about five minutes before seeing your post. Congrats and congrats on your weight loss. I found the article full of very sound advice that I hope will be seen by many of those looking to be successful!
  • JudyKenova6437
    JudyKenova6437 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So did you also use calorue counting as a tool?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, job well done!

I love your article! You words are very inspiring and demonstrate the fact that embarking on a weight loss journey takes mental and emotion work as well! Thank you for sharing the article!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • pjw400
    pjw400 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love what you have to say!! I can related to that old thinking where I wanted to eat it all gone so I don't have to worry about eating it tomorrow.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You inspire me!
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur amazing progress!
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Chocolate will always be chocolate. Also the line today and not when you've lost weight. Very inspiring!
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    the article is very good. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • KettleBelle68
    KettleBelle68 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I read it too this morning. Very inspiring and informational! Nice to meet you on here and congratulations on your success! Thank you for sharing your story and your advice. :)
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love your article!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your article. There are some great tips in there! I like #8 especially as it pertains to fitness.
  • Nennasue
    Nennasue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love, love the article!! You have definitely inspired me!! Thank you so very much!
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow, that is an amazing amount of weight loss, good article. Well done!
  • 61vwgirl
    61vwgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss and article!
    How long did it take you to reach your goal?
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your major transformation! I thoroughly enjoyed the article and all the shared wisdom.
  • Fyredragon_13
    Fyredragon_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story - your article is the best I've seen in a long time - realistic and honest.
  • fitpal661
    fitpal661 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Helpful wisdom! Great job on losing the weight and sharing the workable steps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!