Restarting my journey need new friends

2»

Replies

• adbe103010
    adbe103010 Posts: 9 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. (Anyone) I have 120 pounds to lose and I can use all the support and motivation I can get!!!!
  • 7Tamara
    7Tamara Posts: 4 Member
    I am starting over too. Determined to succeed, no quiting this time. Please add me.
  • MyFitnessFriend1
    MyFitnessFriend1 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 3 months post op, anyone can feel free to add me as well. I'm just trying to get more active with tracking my food and exercise. And learning more recipe!
  • mrsnas741
    mrsnas741 Posts: 7 Member
    I've just rejoined after unsuccessfully going it alone haha. Feel free to add me!
  • beccapineapple8756
    beccapineapple8756 Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm always looking for new friends :) I started my weightloss journey around this time last year and managed to loose 33kg. Had a stressful couple of months and regained some of my old bad habits and regained some of the weight to.

So I'm starting over again it's much eaiser with friends :)

Feel free to add me
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Hi everyone one, I am back to restart my journey again after a large blip. So feel free to add me so we can all keep each other on track :)
  • Fatty2Fitty____
    Fatty2Fitty____ Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me guys it's not allowing me to add people
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me
  • bigjeem25
    bigjeem25 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi I am restarting my journey after a very hard and stressful few months and I need new motivational friends to join me on my journey

Hello, feel free to add me
  • rlomsdale
    rlomsdale Posts: 3 Member
    I think it is safe to say that all of us need a motivation buddy and that all of us have "fallen off the wagon". In the past 5 years or so, I have ballooned 50 pounds from PTSD, depression, anxiety disorder and now I have diabetes type 2. I'm almost 56 years old and started this journey at 268 pounds... when I met my wife 18 years ago, I weighed 175. My goal is to get back to 195 if humanly possible. I am on the Nutrisystem Diabetic diet plus I try to go to the gym 3 times a week; since August 1st, I have lost 15 pounds, but most of that is likely water weight. Also, once or twice a week, I try to reward myself with a semi normal meal so I don't fall off my program so often... just as long as I plan for the upswing in weight and don't let it depress me. Anyway, everyone is free to add me if they want. 15 pounds down and 59 to go.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Me too! I have fallen off and gotten back on too many times to count. I have 20 pounds to lose.