You know you have lost weight when.....

Options

Replies

• jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Even your SHOES fall off when you walk.

What's with that??! I have 3 pairs of dress shoes that are now too big! Not just width, but length too.
  • LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    you can go to the store and not fear running into someone you knew in high school, when you were a size five, and full of self confidence!
  • jackieelizabeth
    jackieelizabeth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When you pass the mirror and do a double take cause you didn't recognize yourself :)
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    Your dad hugs you and notices that his arms go all the way around!
  • LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    Even your SHOES fall off when you walk.

What's with that??! I have 3 pairs of dress shoes that are now too big! Not just width, but length too.

I just started being able to wear my "pre- pregnancy" shoes! That's funny!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    the rain jacket you wore last year which was a bit snug..is now too big
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When you have a 22 year old cadet walk up to you and say "dang Mrs. A you look smokin hot".

When you can walk up 2 flights of stairs without feeling like your ticker is about to explode.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You have to move your ring from your ring finger to your middle finger because it keeps falling off.

All the bras you bought a few months ago have to be warn with camis because they no longer fit right! If only bras weren't so darn expensive!
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    ...even your underwear are saggy!!

This one really gets me! :laugh: DH told me the other day that I needed to ditch my "granny panties" because they're out of shape, and I'm not. :heart:

how nice of him to say that!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You do jumping jacks and your boob falls out the bottom of your bra because you can't get the band tight enough. True story.

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I have been affraid of that happening
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    when you are so desperate for the toilet after drinking your 6th glass of water that day that instead of unzipping and unbuttoning your trousers you can just slip them down! Oh yeah!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    When your 70 year old neighbor tells you that you look "damn good"! :)
  • ChrisDon71
    ChrisDon71 Posts: 57
    Options
    When your niece says "Your much better skinny. Now, I can sit on your lap again." (as stated by my 7 yo niece this weekend).
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    ...when people start saying "Hey slim!" when you walk in a room.

...when the sports bra you bought to reign the wild horses in no longer does the job because you sound like you're clapping when you're working out!

...when you put on a shirt you've been waiting to fit into and it's really huge and baggy and your 17 yo tells you that you look like a little kid playing dress up in your mom's clothes! :D
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    when you bend over while being seated and don't have to grunt and pant to pick something up from the floor because the huge tractor trailer tire that is your abdomen impedes you to bend forward like a normal person.....
  • amylyork
    amylyork Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your husband of 12 years notices muscles that he's never felt on you before :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    When you smile instead of cringing when you pass a mirror, and instead of dreading trying on clothes, you get excited for it!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ...when people start saying "Hey slim!" when you walk in a room.

...when the sports bra you bought to reign the wild horses in no longer does the job because you sound like you're clapping when you're working out!

...when you put on a shirt you've been waiting to fit into and it's really huge and baggy and your 17 yo tells you that you look like a little kid playing dress up in your mom's clothes! :D

holy *kitten* girl, wear sunscreen next time :)
  • keishamarie4
    Options
    When you try on a smaller size at the store for the heck of it, and it FITS!!!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    When you try on a smaller size at the store for the heck of it, and it FITS!!!

agreed! I especially enjoyed this one myself.

when you feel great in your own skin. :)