Fighting PCOS, any other cysters out there?

Options
Peach_Sky
Peach_Sky Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have struggled with my weight forever it seems. I've lost weight before just to gain it all back plus some. I am looking for ladies that understand the issues that go along with PCOS and can help motivate me, and I want to be able to help be motivating for others! I plan on logging daily and exercising at least 3 days a week.

Replies

• jasperoakandnettle
    Options
    I also have it! Just diagnosed, feel free to add me! Glad to not be alone in this! Best wishes!
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I also have it/had it. Finally won my battle against I fertility too and weight loss. But after conceiving 3 miracles I'm now bavj at my starting weight. I have a good blog you can read which I posted years ago when saw a nutritiouslist which could help u .
  • Peach_Sky
    Peach_Sky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have it/had it. Finally won my battle against I fertility too and weight loss. But after conceiving 3 miracles I'm now bavj at my starting weight. I have a good blog you can read which I posted years ago when saw a nutritiouslist which could help u .

That's awesome! I couldn't have children until I lost weight. 2 years ago I got down to 135lbs. and carried my son. He came after 7 miscarriages while I was overweight. I unfortunately am back up to 230lbs and am needing to start over. My son is a year old and I'm no longer breastfeeding so I'm ready to get serious and do it!
  • kimsmithbasham
    kimsmithbasham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all it is so nice to know that there are ladies out there that are in the same boat as you. I have suffered with PCOS since I was 16 now 32, I have had one miracle baby who is 3 and trying for our second. I have followed weight watchers (without success) and slimming world (without success). So now trying MFP to see if this helps. What has people put down as their calories, I have put 1,400 but not sure whether to put lower as have read up on line to have a loss of 1/2 - 1 pound a week you need to have 1,500.00 calories. Please feel free to add me. xx
  • Bloomingin30
    Bloomingin30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would like to connect with other pics ladies trying to lose weight and get into shape. Adds welcome! :) (58-78lb goal)
  • eversmallory
    eversmallory Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! Diagnosed with PCOS one week ago and already down 12 pounds since starting my new diet that day. Message me and I'll let you know what diet the doctor has be on. Cysters all add me! :) We can do this together.

Remember then end result is the best prize EVER (a baby)! :) We got this!
  • perilousbard
    perilousbard Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was diagnosed in December. I've lost 12 pounds since and have 30 to go :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • StephD5283
    StephD5283 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also happy to receive eating advice! I'm mainly following HCLF but any tips are welcome and any follows are a bonus