Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Wow, the drama, quite entertaining. Days of our MFP Lives. :p
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on here...can someone give me the lowdown?
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on here...can someone give me the lowdown?

I was thinking the same lol!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Wow, the drama, quite entertaining. Days of our MFP Lives. :p

Haha. Another friend and I have called it "As MFP Turns" for quite awhile now!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    she came on her because she caught her man messaging etc with members on this site. He has deleted or deactivated his account now.

Thanks @138shades

There are tons of Anthony Weiners here on MFP...
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    she came on her because she caught her man messaging etc with members on this site. He has deleted or deactivated his account now.

Ohhh! This actually happened to me years ago when I first joined MFP. The wife started messaging every woman on his friend's list. She managed to get into his profile and make a public post to his feed so everyone could see. Conversations we'd had were all fitness related. He never got out of line with me. But I guess there were those he did. His profile eventually was deactivated and that was the end of that. *shrug*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    He probably has a new account with no picture and has all his devices locked
  • synchkat
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    She said she came on here to show cleavage after weight loss and for innocent conversation after tracking calories here for years. Then she said she was getting divorced as a result of some misunderstood shenanigans and wanted to know if Jammer some-thing-or-other had sent sexy PMs to any MFP ladies. And if he had, they were to let her know privately. Because possibly it was the pot calling the kettle black or some sort of thing. Then someone decided to bring up Born Again Christians, Homosexuals, and make snide remarks about the sanctity of marriage for some reason. Then some MFP ladies got back on topic and reported that they were in fact contacted by Jammer, way back when he had an account here, but that he was well behaved and a gentleman so there was no need for concern.

I think you have a job as MFP minute taker!
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    She said she came on here to show cleavage after weight loss and for innocent conversation after tracking calories here for years. Then she said she was getting divorced as a result of some misunderstood shenanigans and wanted to know if Jammer some-thing-or-other had sent sexy PMs to any MFP ladies. And if he had, they were to let her know privately. Because possibly it was the pot calling the kettle black or some sort of thing. Then someone decided to bring up Born Again Christians, Homosexuals, and make snide remarks about the sanctity of marriage for some reason. Then some MFP ladies got back on topic and reported that they were in fact contacted by Jammer, way back when he had an account here, but that he was well behaved and a gentleman so there was no need for concern.

I think you have a job as MFP minute taker!

Also, Jammer's now deactivated profile pic showed him standing in a forest hugging a cute dog and Mr. Jammer himself was also kind of cute too.

watch it you might get implicated
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    "Jammer" sounds familiar....I wonder if I knew him
  • synchkat
    Options
    perhaps he'd be looking for a new meadow in which to walk the dog. which sounds kind of dirty but wasn't intentional at all. haha

• synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    perhaps he'd be looking for a new meadow in which to walk the dog. which sounds kind of dirty but wasn't intentional at all. haha

He's never rummaged in my meadow though, really. The underbrush has overgrown the hiking trails for sure and one would get lost in the maze.

well done!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    God bless MFP!