After losing 10 lbs are you....

Options
Are you suppose to change your goals? Every time I weight in I get a pop up saying something about "You have lost 10 lbs since your last goal setting do you want to change it" I clicked on do not ask me this again and hit no but now Im wondering If I should or not. Has anyone else does this?

Replies

• kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You should because your BMR changes as you weigh less, so your calorie goals will change.
  • rachel_onamission
    Options
    It will recalculate everything for you..how many calories you should be eating etc.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Are you suppose to change your goals? Every time I weight in I get a pop up saying something about "You have lost 10 lbs since your last goal setting do you want to change it" I clicked on do not ask me this again and hit no but now Im wondering If I should or not. Has anyone else does this?

If you are on a diet above 1200 calories, as you lose weight you will get less calories to eat, and you will burn less calories from exercise, so it is important to update your goals or you may actually be eating more than you should be to meet your weekly loss goal.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Ok I'll go change it right now ^^; I wasnt sure if I was suppose to or not since this is the first time I have ever been successful in some weight loss. Its all new to me (Weight Loss I mean)