Exercise DVD's music

Options
I just starting the Biggest Loser cardio max DVD and love it - I plan on contiuing to use it but wondering if anyone is using a DVD that has really good workout music that I can use on alternate days. That's the only thing I find missing from it- when I use the setting music only it's still not music that inspires me to push it a bit.
Any suggestions would be appreciated- I've seen some (ie Dancing with the Stars) that look like fun but don't want to waste my money. I figure I can really push myself with the Biggest Loser DVD and maybe have a bit more fun but still keep moving with the other.

Replies

• NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just starting the Biggest Loser cardio max DVD and love it - I plan on contiuing to use it but wondering if anyone is using a DVD that has really good workout music that I can use on alternate days. That's the only thing I find missing from it- when I use the setting music only it's still not music that inspires me to push it a bit.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated- I've seen some (ie Dancing with the Stars) that look like fun but don't want to waste my money. I figure I can really push myself with the Biggest Loser DVD and maybe have a bit more fun but still keep moving with the other.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    didnt like dancing with the stars.......more about dancing than working out

i love leslie sansone walk 4 fast miles:flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam, best music on a workout dvd!!

Another option is to just listen to your own music while you workout. I've been doing that with the 30 day shred, I just throw my MP3 player on and workout. I don't worry about it matching the pace of the workout, I just keep my eye on the tv and listen. I feel like the workout goes much quicker when listening to my own stuff.
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll check those out (and dig out myIpod!)
    Thanks for the feedback:flowerforyou: (I thought the Dancing with the stars one looked kind of lame!)