Day 1 down

Options
Hossicle
Hossicle Posts: 3 Member
It's getting difficult to just do daily tasks. I mean hell, it shouldn't get me out of breath just to tie my boots or dry off after a shower. Want to make sure I get a handle on this before I hit the 400 mark. Started by just logging today. Didn't really change how I eat yet. Just want to get back in the swing of logging. I'll start paying more attention to actual calories in a day or two once I get back into the habit of logging.

Could always use some support so add if you wish. I'll do my best to reciprocate.

Replies

• timeforwork
    timeforwork Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Every one has to take the first step so good on you and enjoy your journey to a fitter life. Good luck x
  • ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When i started i ate and then logged what i ate after. it was very eye opening to see exactly how unhealthy i was eating.

Its awesome you've deiced to make a change. Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • mariner142
    mariner142 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ya it gets ruff
  • Hossicle
    Hossicle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all.
  • jdawson002
    jdawson002 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    everyone has to start somewhere.....I'm 3 months in but have a way to go. Just keep at it and one day you'll look in the mirror and it will all be worthwhile
  • judvondal
    judvondal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 1-so you're up on me already! I, too, am just getting familiar with the logging and all that's available for our success. I'm happy to have friends on the journey---count me in!
  • hinatea2013
    hinatea2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At least your taking baby steps to getting heathier. Good job. I love my fitness pal keeps me on track on what i eat. I have been keeping down my weight and my sugar. I was 297 now im down to 230. Keep up the good job :)
  • judvondal
    judvondal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow-this logging business takes a bit of time--BUT who's counting? :p Day 2-and planning on some challenges for the weekend. Hopefully I can keep on the straight and narrow.