My Gifted friend Girl1Beagle4

Options
Here I go once again and I think seeing as though I don't want to use the same adjectives to describe my friends from here on out I will just write about what makes them so special and so special to me. With GirlBeagle, she is a source of strength for me and others on MFP. She is so strong-willed and although has faced some hard times, still comes through like superwoman. She is always there to lift us all up on MFP. She always greets us with hellos and good mornings!! Not to mention other things unique to her such as the cleaning gnomes...hehe! She is both fiesty and gentle. I can tell she is very passionate and loving toward her friends and especially her family. I know I can always rely on her in times of need and she is always there to listen and provide a kind word. I hope you enjoy reading this and if she is not one of your friends, add her!!! Love ya girl!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    How nice of you to point out the awesomeness of a friend. I hope that really encourages her! Also, off the subject... HELLO FROM ANOTHER "Panda"!!! :)
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree 110%. She is also a very special friend of mine and has been such an encouragement to me. I don't even have adequate words to describe how I feel about her. You did a much better job! When she was headed for Florida and stranded in Atlanta, I really did want her to make her destination but still would have loved to have her spend the night at my house so I could have met her face to face and give her a big hug! ☺
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AAAWWWWW.....I Love you Manda and Beth too! You guys made me feel ssssssoooooo special and thank you for the wonderful words. You ROCK!!!!