Eat whatever you want AND Lose Weight!!

I’m back and I come with some straight honesty.

I’ve been on this fitness journey for a long long time. In doing so, I’ve tried different “diets” and experimented with different exercises. I’ve studied on things that work and don’t work. Then, new studies come out and I would read on things that didn’t work before, now work. And what worked before, don’t work. I’ve read that fat is bad, sweets are bad, bread is bad, too many fruits are bad, milk is bad, everything is bad…UGH! STOP already!!

In a nutshell, I’ve finally figured out the secret. And, honestly, it’s no secret at all. Is common knowledge that is hidden behind the “lose 10 lbs in 5 days” pitches and every other diet pitch that is out there.

The “secret?”: Calories in vs Calories out. That’s pretty much it.

You can eat McDonalds everyday and still lose weight. Now, I’m not saying to eat McDonalds everyday, of course. Healthy foods, rich in nutrition and sustenance is the key to feeling energetic, keeping bloat away, sleeping well, having your body function awesomely, etc.

However, let’s just keep it 100 here:

If you’re a foodie, and you like pizza, hamburgers, going to to eat and drink with friends, etc., then go eat it and enjoy! You can eat anything in moderation and loose weight as long as the calories you’re putting in are less than the calories you’re putting out. Reward meals once or twice a week isn’t going to damage your progress. So, EAT your favs! In fact, you can either eat your favorites in all their greasiness awesomeness or create a healthy version of it.

One of my favorite foods are wings. Well, fried wings in buffalo or lemon pepper sauce is a ton of calories. And, I really don’t want to have to burn 1500+ calories one day, or even save up 1500 calories during the week in order to enjoy them one night. So, I make my own. I grill or baked them, toss them in 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and then I eat them with my favorite homemade dip of greek yogurt, dill seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder.

Anyway, you guys, I feel awesome knowing what works. And, it’s simply calories in vs calories out. I use My Fitness Pal to help me stay on track and I feel pretty dang good

Replies

• skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    @quiksylver296 OMGosh...absolutely not easy. The struggle is real! lol