Hey YALL!!! What's your goal???

Options
I'm on a mission to finally lose the weight. I have been on what seems like 458,938,842 diets. I realized that when I cut calories I binge more, to lose weight I must cut calories, and to trick myself into thinking I'm not cutting calories, I started intermittent fasting. I am currently on a 20:4 protocol and my feeding window is from 4pm-8pm and I don't start getting really hungry until 2-3pm-ish. This is working well so far...4.4 lbs down in 2 days. It's water weight but hey, it's going. I am currently in a size 22-24 and want to get down to a 12-14. That's my goal! What's yours???

Replies

• sweetbug0130
    sweetbug0130 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nobody has goals??? LOL
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetbug. I've been doing the intermittent fasting too and also 5:2. My goal is to lose a total of 45 lbs.
  • BigJes37
    BigJes37 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Goal is to be 230 lbs under 15% bf.
    214 lbs at 12.1% at the momoment!
  • sweetbug0130
    Options
    ammadove wrote: »
    Hi sweetbug. I've been doing the intermittent fasting too and also 5:2. My goal is to lose a total of 45 lbs.

Awesome! How has it been working for you? @ammadove
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 lbs in the first month. I love it. It's a lot easier than anything I've tried before. Also you should know that there is a group post here for Intermittent Fasters or IF.
  • Phoenix4me18
    Phoenix4me18 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would really love to end 2016 under 200 pounds. 46 down, 13 to go!
  • sweetbug0130
    Options
    ammadove wrote: »
    I've lost 10 lbs in the first month. I love it. It's a lot easier than anything I've tried before. Also you should know that there is a group post here for Intermittent Fasters or IF.

I didn't know that. What's it called? Thank you! @ammadove

• sweetbug0130
    Options
    NewMe9597 wrote: »
    I would really love to end 2016 under 200 pounds. 46 down, 13 to go!

WOO WOO!!! Awesome progress girl! You will do it!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    to lose 30lb and start maintaingin. Dont' know when though. I'm eating healthy and exercising, and should start losing weight soon. I'll be so happy when I am down to my proper weight.
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hoping to lose 30 by Dec 1, down 6 and 24 to go and I'm trying to stay within the macros. Would be interested in the intermittent fasting but not actually clear on what it is.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Honestly to look good naked!! Inside that I'd like to reduce my body fat to something in the 12-15% range, I'm 17-18 now. My wife and I want to take some sexy pictures together ;)
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    elleelle03 wrote: »
    hoping to lose 30 by Dec 1, down 6 and 24 to go and I'm trying to stay within the macros. Would be interested in the intermittent fasting but not actually clear on what it is.

She only eats between 4pm to 8pm each day.
  • sweetbug0130
    Options
    elleelle03 wrote: »

Intermittent fasting is where you fast for a designated period of time and then you allow a specific time to feed.
    Here is some info for you. I do the Warrior diet (fast 20 hours and feed for 4)

http://dailyburn.com/life/health/intermittent-fasting-methods/

Feel free to pm me!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Wow I couldn't do that.. I eat all day long.
  • sweetbug0130
    Options
    Wow I couldn't do that.. I eat all day long.

After I've gotten used to it, I'm more alert and energized when I fast.
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    to be 15lbs lighter by Sept 2017! (my wedding is the 3rd )
  • Ledabfiddah
    Ledabfiddah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be under 12%Bf en 78kg. My current weight is 84 and Iam coming from 89,9kg. Iam reduce my caloric intake with 20%. My ultimate goal is to see my six-pack in the mirror.
  • brownbabe84
    brownbabe84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started at over 400. I am down 90 lbs since January and I hoping for another 120 lb weight loss by this time next year. Im not on a diet just a life change and enjoying the fruits of my labor. I will probably do a trainer sometime next year but I am my own coach right now.
  • Branwynn
    Branwynn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to marry Zac Efron, retire to SoCal & surf all day. Until then, it's to lose the 20-lbs I gained recovering from foot surgery & return to being as flexible as Gumby. Nice to meet you all & good luck!