Any one from London England for support.

Options
Hi all

I'm Hannah, 25 years young. I work full time and use a gym around 4 / 5 times a week and eat ands healthy as poss most days. I currently weigh 12st 6 and don't know how much I want to weigh as to me, it's more about how I feel (at present I feel terribly self conscious and low).

Trying to keep motivated and positive - loving MFP for that reason. Would like some friends in the same time zone if poss. I have a family I live with partner, my father and my sister all of which eat whatever they want and smoke and don't excercise so motivation isn't andllways easy.

I'm feeling good this time andllways determined to free myself from the demons. Add me :)

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm Marika, I'm 27 and work in London but live down in Kent.

I work full time as an IT tech and my main form of exercise is running which I do 4 or 5 times a week.

Please feel free to add me if you like.

I'll do my best to support.
  • Jaybur87
    Jaybur87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I also live in London, I am a part time wrestler with a high amount of weight to loseand have only just started taking it seriously, I've sent a friend request.
  • neomilan
    neomilan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Londoner here - feel free to add me!
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Im a londoner, feel free to add me tooo
  • mlle_j
    mlle_j Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm also in london (central). I get the need for support amd accountability - while I find keeping food on the healthy end manageable, I really struggle with the gym! How do you keep motivated to exercise 4-5 times a week over time? I've sent a friend request
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do you want support for being from London? :)
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Californian who just moved to London!
    Anyone have any gym reccomendations that won't cost me an arm and a leg (preferably zone 1 so it's close to work)??
  • Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Emily from Kent here, feel free to add xx
  • putdownthecake1
    putdownthecake1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Do you want support for being from London? :)

Yes, yes I do. Lol
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Another Londoner here
  • neomilan
    neomilan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mlle_j wrote: »
    Hi :)
    I'm also in london (central). I get the need for support amd accountability - while I find keeping food on the healthy end manageable, I really struggle with the gym! How do you keep motivated to exercise 4-5 times a week over time? I've sent a friend request

check "thegymgroup" and "easygym" ... but in zone 1 they are they are the cheapest and probably very very busy!
    i would go to one near your home or travel further out
  • Harri_212
    Harri_212 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm in London too, would be great to connect.