You know you have lost weight when.....

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Yes, when you look down and can see your boobs but not your belly. :)
    HEY I was going to say that! :)

From the girl who has NO BOOBS to speak of, I second this! I've always looked like a pudgy 6-year old (tummy sticking out, flat on top). :) At least I don't have to worry that mine will pop out of ANYTHING. You practically have to DIG for them. :)
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you have to adjust your HRM Strap to fit you better =D
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    When you can cross your legs comfortably! That was a big one for me. :bigsmile:
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    you go into a store and fit into a smaller size of clothes
    when you have to get fitted for a smaller sized bra
  • sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You know you have lost weight when your arms actually hang perpendicular to the ground rather than laying on wherever your fat lives.
  • sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's SOOOO much easier to shave your legs... since there is MUCH less surface area to cover, haha.

Ditto! :-)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You don't need to undo your jeans to go to the bathroom, just wiggle them down.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    when you fella tells you 'you look sexyer than ever lately' :) made me feel amazing all day
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    You're showering with your husband and he puts his hands on your waist and says "wow"
  • LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    When you stop wearing your maternity pants, because regular ones feels like they are squeezing out your soul!
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    You do jumping jacks and your boob falls out the bottom of your bra because you can't get the band tight enough. True story.

Made me giggle hehe!
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    You don't need to undo your jeans to go to the bathroom, just wiggle them down.

Oh hell yeah! :)
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    ...you trip on your pants climbing the stairs because you hadn't realized they fell down

LOL, brilliant! Hope that wasn't in public otherwise that would have been rather awkward :P
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    ....you post a few updated pictures on a couple forums you've been a member of for YEARS...and suddenly half the internet wants to be your friend...

Not sayin' me of course...just sayin =D.

Hehe, please be my friend? XD
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    When you smile instead of cringing when you pass a mirror, and instead of dreading trying on clothes, you get excited for it!

Love this one!
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    You can fit into your kid's shirt.....and my oldest is 9!

WOW, that is pretty damn impressive!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You know you lost weight when you have one hand on the lawn mower and the other hand pulling up your pants.

Yep. And I didn't know my neighbor saw me until he commented on my weight loss.
  • ShyBreasts
    Options
    This day is not here yet for me, but I guarantee you IT WILL BE....

When you shine up your ORIGINAL wedding ring, from nearly 22 years ago, and you are able to put it on without FORCING it over the knuckle.

(I'm nearly 70 lbs heavier than when I married, but am currently LOSING and WILL get to wear that ring again!)

:love:

Ice

Yes you will! Good luck to you!! X
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    when you no longer have to lay down to button and zip your pants...

(if this has been said sry) lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    You're showering with your husband and he puts his hands on your waist and says "wow"

This is awesome.
    ....you post a few updated pictures on a couple forums you've been a member of for YEARS...and suddenly half the internet wants to be your friend...

Not sayin' me of course...just sayin =D.

Hehe, please be my friend? XD

You bet =D.