Looking for Accountabilibuddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• sdgbt
    sdgbt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Accountibilibuddies is such a great word :)

Always looking for friends, it really helps.
  • nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am 32 years old, mother of 2 and I don't want to wait another day to start a healthier life. My goal is to lose 30 pounds that I have put on after having my children. I am determined to change so no better day to start than today.

Your story is pretty much identical to mine! Except I'm a year older
  • Kieranova1994
    Kieranova1994 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I can hold you accountable. Feel free to add x
  • changeofseason
    changeofseason Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to be held accountable too! I'm new, just starting. Have about 50 pounds to lose off a small frame (5'4") so I'm in it for the long haul! I'll add a bunch of you from this post too.
  • BrittaniMyChelle
    BrittaniMyChelle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I added you. I need to be held accountable too so feel free to add me.
  • khryssie94
    khryssie94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old. I have lost 82 pounds, gained back 7. I need help staying accountable. I have 40-60 pounds left. And I KNOW that if I stay motivated I can do it!
  • Daddyspepper
    Daddyspepper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me! Knowing other people can see what I am doing really helps keep me on track. Good luck to everyone in achieving your goals, I am amazed at the strength we can draw from each other!
  • mfpfunatatwod
    mfpfunatatwod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would appreciate an accountability buddy, as well. I am so discouraged because I plan and feel motivated, but mess up within a short time. So ticked / disappointed in myself. Feel like "what's the point". I keep gaining rather than losing. Accountability is a key factor for me. Thank you
  • rebekkahmiranda
    Options
    Add me!!!! This girl is in a rut! I have 50lbs to lose and can't stop weighing myself. I've lost 18lbs but gained 2 this morning. I need some buddies! I know 2lbs is nothing but I'm scared of not being successful like in the past.
  • mollybird523
    mollybird523 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability buddy since I suffer with both restricting and bingeing.
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I need to lose 100lbs and like some of you I have lost some weight then gained some back. Would love accountability buddies!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Story of my life! I'm 5"7 and I've lost 80 lbs in the past but gained 50 lbs back....looking to lose 80 more pounds for a total of 110 lbs lost! Feel free to add me :)
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new but on here daily, feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • hopejaye75
    hopejaye75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me also I'm giving the social part of losing weight a shot..
  • spalamar
    spalamar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! In desperate need of an accountabilibuddy!
  • kendra_5750
    kendra_5750 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I join????